Rebecca Lamb #107 Same old jumper & leggings becoming smelly, newborn baby Clemmie in a first-sized welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on my way home from ikea. I would like to personally thanks Beggy for the entertainment she gave me and my other half. I explained on the way there and then we played a game to see who could find it first, whilst also pointing out various other household items that we could drink out of if we wished. Also, they were in the plant section. And also scattered around various places with, you guessed it, FLOWERS in it. Also went in a few other home stores and every time My other half saw a vase he asked if I fancied a smoothie 😭 yes we are immature. Thanks again Begs 😂
Omg me and my husband also did this but told him whilst in ikea and he said, she drank out of this, it's a fu**Ing vase the belle*d

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I take my 3yo to get his feet measured every six months, sometimes more if he's had a growth spurt. He's gone up a size but down a width band within that time. He has big feet for his age, but they don't look ridiculous like A & W. I bet she never ever takes the boys to be fitted correctly, just guesses their size on H&M
Snap! She couldn’t give a flying duck about them having correct comfortable fitting shoes. I reckon she buys a size up from what she reckons they are so as they get longer wear out of them. If she were earning 5k a month she’d have bought them both a nice fresh pair of decent trainers for going away, instead she’s packed those filthy Nike copies from H&M. I’m so embarrassed for her. I bet baby girl will have a whole collection of decent shoes tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Snap! She couldn’t give a flying duck about them having correct comfortable fitting shoes. I reckon she buys a size up from what she reckons they are so as they get longer wear out of them. If she were earning 5k a month she’d have bought them both a nice fresh pair of decent trainers for going away, instead she’s packed those filthy Nike copies from H&M. I’m so embarrassed for her. I bet baby girl will have a whole collection of decent shoes tho.
All her clothes will be from Next and the boys will have a t-shirt to share from Primark. She's a disgusting skip rat. It's like when they wore the gifted puddle suits for about 3 years. Baby gurl won't have to do that I'm sure 🤨

Surely those trainers don't still fit them? Unless they were about 3 sizes too big to begin with! They've worn them on every holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone reading here interested in MLMs, watch the LuLuRich documentary on Prime. It is based in America and about leggings but alll the same principles apply. They have people in there who got to the very top but still lost money!
What’s it called just tried to find it on prime ,thanks

Love how she’s trying to disguise the big fat hole in the unit, we see you beggy, mortified for her that she hasn’t just slung it in a skip and kitted babeh girl out with new furniture! That 5k must be paying off some serious debts and a huge mortgage payment if there’s duck all left 👀 ☕
95E9827C-F113-4B74-B93F-CC321C9A233E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fuuuuuucking hell the baby will need 3-6 months clothes in literally like TEN MONTHS. There’s being organised, then there’s this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not buying that Beggy is earning over 5 grand a month!! If she was, why is she shelling out on perfume that "Smells like" Baccarat Rouge and not the real thing? Why is she buying Next perfume that "Smells like" Estee Lauder? Why does she drive round in a ancient tin can? Why is the hovel like a dump? Nah, she isnt earning anything like that amount! In her dreams!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
I really don’t understand when people don’t get their kids feet measured? They aren’t fully developed they shouldn’t be in shoes that aren’t the correct size.
I understand not every family can afford Clark’s properly fitted shoes/boots for kids but when you can why wouldn’t you?
I swear by them having been taken twice a year as a kid and none of us ever having foot problems 😂
I hate how influencers show off ill fitted shoes because they’re more ‘stylish’. Kids don’t care they just want to be comfortable!

Reactions: 14
I can't understand why that unit isn't in the bin. Or give it to someone who knows how to upcycle it properly.

Reactions: 17
Not buying that Beggy is earning over 5 grand a month!! If she was, wht is she shelling out on perfume that "Smells like" Baccarat Rouge and not tgecreal thing? Why is she buying Next perfume that "Smells like" Estee Lauder? Why does she drive round in a ancient tin can? Why is the hovel like a dump? Nah, she isnt earni g anything like that amount! In her dreams!! 😂😂😂
Naaa we were being fully trolled by a Lumi cult member earlier 😂 that said I wonder if Beggy is her up line and can’t stand her either and wanted us to get the tax man involved 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I treated myself to this ornament from B&M today guys.

I thought it was a butt plug.

I can't stress enough; it is not a butt plug. I repeat it is NOT a butt plug.

But it's pink (for babeh girl) and I'm slightly pink around the orifice now so least it's fitting the pink "sthetic" 🌸
Surely it's a cereal bowl?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This level of organisation for being what, 18 weeks pregnant is RIDICULOUS.

Reactions: 16
Love how she’s trying to disguise the big fat hole in the unit, we see you beggy, mortified for her that she hasn’t just slung it in a skip and kitted babeh girl out with new furniture! That 5k must be paying off some serious debts and a huge mortgage payment if there’s duck all left 👀 ☕
View attachment 1182290
bleeping hell it's had more shades than Joseph's Technicolor Dream Coat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1182290
Maybe She did it when she found out she's been drinking from a vase

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what Becky, that farm Easter egg hunt looked good for toddlers. You have a big outdoor farm like garden…. you could make the boys and their classmates/friends an amazing age appropriate egg hunt with clues etc!! Oh yeah…. would never happen as that would take effort and you would hate the attention not being on you…. yip, take them to a toddler egg hunt for an hour, job done!!!!!!!!

I dont believe for a second she earns that much, however I'm still going to report her to HMRC 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The evolution of the holey shelf, I have too much time on my hands today clearly. I’m going to duck off now and get a life as instructed by beggy 😂😂😂
9C3FE5E5-2932-4BC4-AA51-B93C54B13ADA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I take my 3yo to get his feet measured every six months, sometimes more if he's had a growth spurt. He's gone up a size but down a width band within that time. He has big feet for his age, but they don't look ridiculous like A & W. I bet she never ever takes the boys to be fitted correctly, just guesses their size on H&M
ChubClub you....will love this
Growing up my mum Always!!!! said
Look after YOUR FEET & YOUR FANNY🤣🤣🤣

All her clothes will be from Next and the boys will have a t-shirt to share from Primark. She's a disgusting skip rat. It's like when they wore the gifted puddle suits for about 3 years. Baby gurl won't have to do that I'm sure 🤨

Surely those trainers don't still fit them? Unless they were about 3 sizes too big to begin with! They've worn them on every holiday
Oh!!!! Those puddle suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.