Rebecca Lamb #107 Same old jumper & leggings becoming smelly, newborn baby Clemmie in a first-sized welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I treated myself to this ornament from B&M today guys.

I thought it was a butt plug.

I can't stress enough; it is not a butt plug. I repeat it is NOT a butt plug.

But it's pink (for babeh girl) and I'm slightly pink around the orifice now so least it's fitting the pink "sthetic" 🌸
Dead 💀💀😂😂

It obviously IS a butt plug. Doesn’t matter what B&M claim it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s really sad that he’s not getting the help he desperately needs purely because every time it’s mentioned she sees it as an attack on her. She’ll never put the boys or their needs first.
It’s entirely this, she thinks that if she gets him the help he needs people will think bad of her when it’s the complete opposite. If he got the additional support he requires she would go up in people’s estimations and her talking about it would be more relatable than drinking liquid sugar out of a vase. You can see in today’s clips he is behind for whatever reason, it’s especially obvious when he is sat on the tractor.

Reactions: 14
Rebecca always says " i weren't that gud at school, I have dyslexia" yet she thinks she's massively successful. I bet she thinks its the same with Alfie and he will just wing it. Well he won't. Its clear he needs additional help from professionals and not his parents who lack any kind of intelligence anyway.

There is no shame in having a special needs child, they are fantastic children who are a joy to be around but I think when Alfie said he felt sad in the vlog was a massive red flag. His emotional needs are just as important and he's getting no bleeping stimulation in that hovel in a field. I'd feel bleeping sick if my lad told me he felt " sad" so casually. Yet she was filming it and ignored it 😑

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Beggy, tulips are poisonous to your little wild cat. Get rid of them you bleeping stupid irresponsible mother and pet owner.

Reactions: 12
Did he say something on the tractor? I had sound off - it’s so sad, he could really thrive with the right support
It's just music playing and the poor souls just sat in a world of his own day dreaming and touching the steering wheel

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There is no shame in having a special needs child, they are fantastic children who are a joy to be around but I think when Alfie said he felt sad in the vlog was a massive red flag. His emotional needs are just as important and he's getting no bleeping stimulation in that hovel in a field. I'd feel bleeping sick if my lad told me he felt " sad" so casually. Yet she was filming it and ignored it 😑
I swear she laughed? I’d be switching the camera off at that point. In fact I would not be filming my kid anyway, but I have respect for her and don’t use her to showcase what a wonderful person I am…😐

Reactions: 12
Alfie walks with a really wide gait, my son is the same (he has asd& development delay).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I take my 3yo to get his feet measured every six months, sometimes more if he's had a growth spurt. He's gone up a size but down a width band within that time. He has big feet for his age, but they don't look ridiculous like A & W. I bet she never ever takes the boys to be fitted correctly, just guesses their size on H&M

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know how she keeps saying she loves being organised, as a justification for buying the baby stuff she definitely doesn’t need yet. Do you think she’s being organised in buying Woody stuff for starting school in September too? (I know the answer but y’know - I like highlighting her hypocrisy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.