Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
My first thread 🥳

Well we all waited on tender hooks for the big announcement last week. Rebecca looked like her appendix had ruptured (she's actually up for an Oscar) whilst Steve reacted like he was having a penile STI test. Alfie and Woody aren't affected by the new 'Huggy Wuggy' song parents are being warned about; they caught a glimpse of their mums giant vagina in her brown leggings and haven't slept since (poor bastards won't eat beef again either).

Precious Glimpse (scan company) proceeded to delete any negative comments relating to Beggy as well as block numerous Instagram accounts 👍 go you! Way to drum up business.

Steve finally shared news of baby to his Instagram stories (held by gunpoint) but no fear, he went back to sharing his second-hand, clapped-out, rusty, old ride (I mean his cars, not Beggy).

Wellies are ready for baby Clemmeh. Stirrups. Cowboy boots. Thong bikini all incoming. Suh, suh guwgas 🌺🌸

Rumours Beggy may have been preggy in November 2021 but that was a blackhead on her nose and not implantation. Phew. Glad her Lumi works so well. I'm going to order one today!

Beggy fell asleep in the car. Seeping beauty? Thank god babies can't see their mums faces on 3D scans (suh precious) as I'm sure Clemmeh would jump back into Steve's ball sack if she realised her 'mummy to be' looks like she's wearing a Michael Jackson (a la Leatherface) death mask.

I've picked out the kinder elements 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Unknown3

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she taken nappies out of the packaging already at less than 20 weeks!! Even 8 months, why would you, just why???? They’re gonna be dust laden in 5 months time. Absolute simpleton.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I know it takes two to tango but let's think for a minute. Your partner (male) and you agree to use condoms for protection. Unknowingly, your partner sabotages their contraception and you get pregnant. Now, of course you could have used protection too but you entered this on the agreement that one of you were taking a step to protect from pregnancy. This is such a massive breach of trust and whilst Steve is vile, I can't help but feel he's been hugely deceived (by the women he apparently loves).

Upon hearing you're now expecting a baby you didn't want and knowing your partner sabotaged the contraception, you're forced into a gender reveal and announcement video. You're probably worried if you don't, this psychopath could use your kids as a weapon against you if you part and make your life hell.

Worse still, you're not being given space to process or come to terms with an impending third baby. Your partner is splashing it all over social media, laying out nappies, creating a nursery.

She doesn't respect her partner. She's an evil witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, Trolls but I just can’t stop laughing. Look at how smug she is drinking out of a vase! 😂😂😂 The straw nearly disappeared when she plopped it in! Imagine thinking you’re the bees knees posting all over YouTube and Instagram about your new IKEA glasses when everyone else knows it’s a vase 😂 just needs a couple of daffodils added to the smoothie and jobs a goodun! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Scotblock

VIP Member
“It might say vase online but I’m pretty sure it’s a glass” 😂🤣 that’s my favourite bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

LittlebumbleBee

Buttering my hot cross buns from Marks and Spencer’s because I’m a boss babe I shop at Marks and Spencer’s now not Aldi and I got a pina colada drink from Marks and Spencer’s and Iv drank it all and I bought it on Friday from Marks and Spencer’s because that’s where I shop now guys I can’t believe it I’m so wild Iv drank it all over the weekend all two cups worth of it from Marks and Spencer’s anyway off to Marks and Spencer’s Morrison’s to treat woody

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Had to share this with you guys- my ex left me and the kids in November and I’ve been heartbroken UNTIL last week he told me he fancied Rebecca lamb and that’s why he didn’t mind when I watched her videos- oh my actual god

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Each_peach

VIP Member
Someone on her YouTube said you don’t even know if your unborn baby will survive and you’ve already built the cot. Was a bit much and would send me on a rant tbh but I don’t even think that comment did it
No, the comment said "your baby wouldn't even survive outside the womb yet." which is true, it wouldn't, as she's only 18 weeks and the baby hasn't even developed its vital organs yet.
They were meaning that the baby is still so small and yet she's already built the cot.

She wasn't saying her baby won't survive.

I wish people would learn to read.

Reactions: 55

……k…

It’s the sheer irony of a woman who’s unemployed spends her life online! Telling people to get a job and spend less time online focus on your own life etc etc.
makes zero sense to me! Kinda like Steve being adamant about no more children yet here little miss glazed doughnut face is cot shopping in ikea! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Ikea haul video thoughts;

1. why would you be arsed uploading a 6 minute video?

2. started the haul off with saying she doesn’t know how much things were as doesn’t have receipt with her (its your fucking job to provide decent and informative videos you twat)

3. less than 3 minutes in and shes said baby girl 4 times already

4. called the light fitting which the new light shade goes over the ‘string of the lamp’ (THICK!)

5. went all the way to ikea and got TWO glasses. fucking two?! tight cow

6. obviously had to be a ‘blush reddy pink’ shade of glasses, another reference to babeh ghurl

7. loves making mocktails. you’ve bought ONE bottle of pre made virgin pina colada 😂

8. bought 4 dining table mats when shes expecting a fifth family member 🤔 also, tell me you have no guests over without telling me

9. treats Woody to some stuffed toys which cost more than Alfie and Woody’s new pj’s combined

10. already been said but the cot was purchased, had a youtube video pretty much dedicated to it (beggar actually said ‘it was the best thing that i got) and built at 18w pregnant 🥲 the mind boggles
She only bought two glasses because they are £5 each and are in fact vases 🤣🤣 I went to ikea on Tuesday and saw them 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ohhhhh she is FUMING!!!!!!!

“It might say it’s a vase online but, it’s a glass”

WHAT?!!!!!! ITS A CUNTING VASE YOU DUMB REDNECK SPAFFSTAIN.

Also

Rebecca

My kitchen floor isn’t cold babe. Doesn’t resemble the floors of a public toilet either babe.

• Haha