Rebecca Lamb #107 Same old jumper & leggings becoming smelly, newborn baby Clemmie in a first-sized welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very brief recap:
-It would have been very easy to miss as she has been so discreet about it, but I THINK she might possibly be pregnant??
-There is a possibility that baby might be a girl
-Aforementioned girl already has some wellies
-If you want to buy a face dildo you'll need to hurry, as the sale is ending at some point in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My first thread 🥳

Well we all waited on tender hooks for the big announcement last week. Rebecca looked like her appendix had ruptured (she's actually up for an Oscar) whilst Steve reacted like he was having a penile STI test. Alfie and Woody aren't affected by the new 'Huggy Wuggy' song parents are being warned about; they caught a glimpse of their mums giant vagina in her brown leggings and haven't slept since (poor bastards won't eat beef again either).

Precious Glimpse (scan company) proceeded to delete any negative comments relating to Beggy as well as block numerous Instagram accounts 👍 go you! Way to drum up business.

Steve finally shared news of baby to his Instagram stories (held by gunpoint) but no fear, he went back to sharing his second-hand, clapped-out, rusty, old ride (I mean his cars, not Beggy).

Wellies are ready for baby Clemmeh. Stirrups. Cowboy boots. Thong bikini all incoming. Suh, suh guwgas 🌺🌸

Rumours Beggy may have been preggy in November 2021 but that was a blackhead on her nose and not implantation. Phew. Glad her Lumi works so well. I'm going to order one today!

Beggy fell asleep in the car. Seeping beauty? Thank god babies can't see their mums faces on 3D scans (suh precious) as I'm sure Clemmeh would jump back into Steve's ball sack if she realised her 'mummy to be' looks like she's wearing a Michael Jackson (a la Leatherface) death mask.

I've picked out the kinder elements 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
My first thread 🥳

Well we all waited on tender hooks for the big announcement last week. Rebecca looked like her appendix had ruptured (she's actually up for an Oscar) whilst Steve reacted like he was having a penile STI test. Alfie and Woody aren't affected by the new 'Huggy Wuggy' song parents are being warned about; they caught a glimpse of their mums giant vagina in her brown leggings and haven't slept since (poor bastards won't eat beef again either).

Precious Glimpse (scan company) proceeded to delete any negative comments relating to Beggy as well as block numerous Instagram accounts 👍 go you! Way to drum up business.

Steve finally shared news of baby to his Instagram stories (held by gunpoint) but no fear, he went back to sharing his second-hand, clapped-out, rusty, old ride (I mean his cars, not Beggy).

Wellies are ready for baby Clemmeh. Stirrups. Cowboy boots. Thong bikini all incoming. Suh, suh guwgas 🌺🌸

Rumours Beggy may have been preggy in November 2021 but that was a blackhead on her nose and not implantation. Phew. Glad her Lumi works so well. I'm going to order one today!

Beggy fell asleep in the car. Seeping beauty? Thank god babies can't see their mums faces on 3D scans (suh precious) as I'm sure Clemmeh would jump back into Steve's ball sack if she realised her 'mummy to be' looks like she's wearing a Michael Jackson (a la Leatherface) death mask.

I've picked out the kinder elements 😂
the best 😂

Reactions: 10
Happeh Munda GREASE MONKEY🤢🤢
Never! ever! mentioned washing bedding
Thank you tattlers for the advice🤔
Clemmie needs BUTTER & HOT CROSS BUNS🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
duck me sideways it was only at the end of the last thread that someone mentioned about her not washing the bedsheets. Low and behold she’s cleaning them today. Is she trolling us? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why she makes it so obvious she reads her then claims she doesn’t? Or why she calls us all trolls but then takes advice from here? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi there looong time lurker, never posted before. Her eating/drinking habits do my nut skin in! I had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago but still suffer from acid reflux if I’m not careful. Her diet is literally everything I avoid, the pineapple, pina colarda stuff she seems to live on would send my acid in to overdrive. As has been said before she’s a big fat liar

Reactions: 36
" babeh gurlss hungry"
No Becky, you've always been a greedy bastard, you've just always hid it with filters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn't she at a real high risk of gestational diabetes shovelling this much sugar into her gob? (Correct me if im wrong - I've never been pregnant so I don't know the actual causes for it)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she makes it so obvious she reads her then claims she doesn’t? Or why she calls us all trolls but then takes advice from here? 🤔
Rebecca will call anyone a Troll, who has a different opinion, disagrees or points out things that are wrong or areas which may need professional support/help. Surprised she didn't call Alfies teacher a Troll, when she mentioned about his speech a few years ago. Someone who has gone through life being enabled by everyone around them, purely to avoid them creating a scene will never understand that not everyone is trying to attack or bully them, but in fact trying to help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't she at a real high risk of gestational diabetes shovelling this much sugar into her gob? (Correct me if im wrong - I've never been pregnant so I don't know the actual causes for it)
No, GD isn’t caused by what people eat. A higher BMI increases the risk but it’s generally just down to the hormones in pregnancy making the insulin produced by the body less effective.

Reactions: 13
Happeh Munday everywun!
Am washing ma sheets and doing the school run. Babeh gurl is hungreh so I'm going to eat as much as I can but only cos am pregnant. If I wasn't I would just have a super healtheh shake on a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The state of it chowing on hot cross buns! :sick: She necked a whole bottle of pina colada juice over the weekend, but has gallstones! Yeah right!!! Lying skank.
She's nothing more than a greedy cow, I don't think her eating habits have changed, just now she hides behind being pregnant and cravings, so happily shows just how greedy she is. It's not cute, it's far from healthy but also concerning how she buys EVERYTHING she wants, yet the boys have basics

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think there is a 'cause' as such for it. It can be triggered by weight which is why they will test for it if your BMI is high but it's mostly hormonal. That being said, no one should be shovelling sugar into their gobs like Beggy does, let alone when pregnant. She is really going to regret her diet one day soon and I predict it will be when baybeh Peggeh has popped out and she's the size of a house and can't get the weight off.

Reactions: 11
Another thread, and Rebecca's still a massive bleep. "Baby girls hungry so I've got to feed her"
Get in the bin you absolute head.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.