Rebecca Lamb #107 Same old jumper & leggings becoming smelly, newborn baby Clemmie in a first-sized welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buttering my hot cross buns from Marks and Spencer’s because I’m a boss babe I shop at Marks and Spencer’s now not Aldi and I got a pina colada drink from Marks and Spencer’s and Iv drank it all and I bought it on Friday from Marks and Spencer’s because that’s where I shop now guys I can’t believe it I’m so wild Iv drank it all over the weekend all two cups worth of it from Marks and Spencer’s anyway off to Marks and Spencer’s Morrison’s to treat woody
This has made me afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol this is def a dif at Carly jade drake painting her kids room white from purple! She’s as big of a twit at Rebecca

Shock eating out again, another that doesn’t know how to cook. This was recently discussed on the Hattie B thread View attachment 1170338
Are morrisons still doing kids eat free? Wouldn't suprise me, we all know she doesn’t like spending money on the boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck has she taken nappies out of the packaging already at less than 20 weeks!! Even 8 months, why would you, just why???? They’re gonna be dust laden in 5 months time. Absolute simpleton.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
She's obsessed over a baby that hasn't even born yet and there's two kids that need her attention alot more atm. Is she getting them used to not having her attention? Or are they already used to that?. Such a selfish mother 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Great bayyyybeh gurrrl will get to wear dusty nappies. No need to have that all out is there

Reactions: 17
Boss babe, more like poor excuse of a mother! Can’t even bare to spend money on the poor boys lunch. Makes me so mad. Kids eat free is probably aimed at those families that can’t afford to feed their kids not scroungers 😡

Reactions: 18
I have a theory why they always eat out or aren't at home, maybe it's cheaper than heating and using the appliances to cook in the dungeon.
They don't live in the real world do they even know gas and lecky have nearly doubled in price ?, that shack will be ice cold stuck in no man's land with the wind howling and the windows are paper thin I think she hangs about in the car and cafés for a heat

Reactions: 17
Oh god, imagine having so little to do that you have unpacked and put nappies into a basket before 18 weeks pregnant!! Keep them in the bleeping packaging, they’ll be full of dust, or in the dungeon they will be at risk of mice using it as bedding!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Who ever mentioned Gemma louise miles is right it’s scary how she’s copying her!

Reactions: 6
Onses
Why the duck has she taken nappies out of the packaging already at less than 20 weeks!! Even 8 months, why would you, just why???? They’re gonna be dust laden in 5 months time. Absolute simpleton.
She thinks its a DOLLEH

Obsessing over the child that ISNT!! BORN
NOT interested in the 2 she already has
Vile.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Classic rebecca today - the name dropping M&s is hysterical. Don't see her wetting her knickers telling us about her aldi hot cross buns when she has them.
- Connie's Nappies not only out the pack but in an open top basket
- incapable of making a sandwich for dinner so out again

Reactions: 19
She honestly needs psychiatric help.Rearranging nappies this early? GET A bleeping JOB REBECCA! I'm praying her 20 week scan shows it's actually boy. Alfie and Woody don't stand a chance if this is how she's carrying on now at 17 weeks pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god, imagine having so little to do that you have unpacked and put nappies into a basket before 18 weeks pregnant!! Keep them in the bleeping packaging, they’ll be full of dust, or in the dungeon they will be at risk of mice using it as bedding!!
I was just about to say this. How irresponsible of her to unpack newborn nappies to collect dust.

Reactions: 16
Worst thing about all this, this isn't a first time, naive, inexperienced mum-to-be, she's had TWO kids.

Why is she getting nappies ready and leaving them in open, dusty air?

She's had two kids and she's bleeping clueless.

Worrying.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT. No real mother in the real world would get nappies and start organising at 17 weeks the bleeping weapon!!!!! She is a HEADCASE

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God she’s actually crazy isn’t she. I’ve never known anyone to buy nappies this early in pregnancy. She’s unhinged.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.