Rebecca Lamb #107 Same old jumper & leggings becoming smelly, newborn baby Clemmie in a first-sized welly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better not buy those Air Forces I got them for Mother’s Day and haven’t worn them yet !

Reactions: 6
As others have said GD is more hormonal than anything else. However being overweight does increase risks in pregnancy. Higher risk of miscarriage abd still birth, higher risk of complications in labour and higher risk of needing instrumental delivery ( forceps or ventouse) and risk of high BP/pre eclampsia.
But you know she’s not worried about anything so will carry on shovelling crap into her mouth because baby girl needs it. Ffs the baby is about the size of a pear I doubt it’s hungry for a hot cross bun you stupid ignorant thick as a plank chav. Do duck off Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It does my head in when pregnant people say “the baby wants it/baby’s hungry” etc. no it’s not, you are hungry (or greedy!). It also seems coincidental that the people that say that are usually the ones that pile on about 6 stone when pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, her idol Lucy Jessica Carter (I don’t mind her 🙉) is absolutely killing her caravan Reno while they renovate their house. Someone left this comment and I died laughing 😂 Rebegga will be fuming!
LJC is making that caravan lovely! Would much rather live there than Beggy's dungeon! She makes Beggy look like she lives under a bridge 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She better not buy those Air Forces I got them for Mother’s Day and haven’t worn them yet !
Balls she will, she's just posting them as an excuse to aff linking them. Cheap scrounging woman

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile, her idol Lucy Jessica Carter (I don’t mind her 🙉) is absolutely killing her caravan Reno while they renovate their house. Someone left this comment and I died laughing 😂 Rebegga will be fuming!
Lol this is def a dif at Carly jade drake painting her kids room white from purple! She’s as big of a twit at Rebecca

Shock eating out again, another that doesn’t know how to cook. This was recently discussed on the Hattie B thread
B66F3FDA-DB63-476A-B24E-2F2FF38A7DCB.png

Reactions: 8
What are the bag of spirkles for?

I don't shop at Morrisons so ive never bought a child's lunchpack but it just seems a weird addition?

Reactions: 2
She's definitely read here. She's overdoing it with the Woody posts now. She never usually shows him this much attention

Reactions: 22
Why when she says baby girl wants feeding does it remind me off Seymour from little shop of horrors singing feed me now lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is really just so boring isn’t she. It’s like watching Groundhog Day, the same things all the time.

Reactions: 14
Is Woody wearing the same top he was on Saturday? I refuse to believe that's been washed and dried in time because she's a lazy cow that wears the same jumper for a week. That same day Alfie was wearing jeans that were about 2 inches above his ankle. Why doesn't she care? I swear to god if this baby wears a brand spanking new outfit everyday then her followers are surely going to realise what we've all known for years. She won't be able to hide the favourtism with this girl and the neglect of her sons. I hope everyone sees it finally. She is honestly a bleeping disgrace. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol this is def a dif at Carly jade drake painting her kids room white from purple! She’s as big of a twit at Rebecca

Shock eating out again, another that doesn’t know how to cook. This was recently discussed on the Hattie B thread View attachment 1170338
I have a theory why they always eat out or aren't at home, maybe it's cheaper than heating and using the appliances to cook in the dungeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Buttering my hot cross buns from Marks and Spencer’s because I’m a boss babe I shop at Marks and Spencer’s now not Aldi and I got a pina colada drink from Marks and Spencer’s and Iv drank it all and I bought it on Friday from Marks and Spencer’s because that’s where I shop now guys I can’t believe it I’m so wild Iv drank it all over the weekend all two cups worth of it from Marks and Spencer’s anyway off to Marks and Spencer’s Morrison’s to treat woody

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.