Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had one of each. She said girls are way harder. You have more trouble with bitchiness at school, all that drama! Boys just crack on 😂
This!! I dont think she realises haha
I have a girl and our friends have a boy whos the same age. Whenever we all go out my little girl is so much harder work. Our friends boy is proper chilled out. Polar opppsites!

Reactions: 4
No way she’d have been able to keep a miscarriage to herself, she’d have loved the attention too much.
She would but I still think she had a mc or a suspected one. She was in hospital with gallstones but had an internal scan? I have honestly never heard of it. Happy to be corrected though! Her behaviour was just too odd

Reactions: 14
Most mums would be picking up some little sleepsuits but nah right for the tutu… she’ll be picking one up for herself too no doubt. Or saying it matches mummehs outfit today so they are twins n stuff cos she’s a girl and so is mummeh and it’s suh cute 🥺

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Like Kate Hayes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would but I still think she had a mc or a suspected one. She was in hospital with gallstones but had an internal scan? I have honestly never heard of it. Happy to be corrected though! Her behaviour was just too odd
If she was trying to get pregnant behind beavers back and told Steve about any miscarriage it may have just prompted him to go and get the snip meaning deffo no babeehhh number 3 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ would be my thoughts

Dream on you bleeping skank, H&M would never!!!

View attachment 1162188
I don't know who this woman is but why do ads always sound so ridiculous? "H&M are always there for parents and understand all too well what life with kids is like" Sorry what? H&M... A SHOP... A company selling clothes... Is "always there for parents". It's a bleeping shop! Go to H&M after a rough night with a baby and is it gonna give you a big hug and make you a cuppa or something :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If she was trying to get pregnant behind beavers back and told Steve about any miscarriage it may have just prompted him to go and get the snip meaning deffo no babeehhh number 3 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ would be my thoughts
Exactly, she was just meant to have gallstones 🤫 her behaviour was off the scale I suspected it at the time, lots of us on here were saying she was pregnant or trying for months and people disagreed. And here we are 🤣

• Heart
Or she thought she might have been so they did internal to check before any operation as she’d have been too early for an ultrasound?

she wouldn’t have been able to hide it. The wet patch in the middle of the bed was still drying and beggy bogtrotter was in the bathroom pulling out the clear blue. She raved and raved about how great natural cycles were so if you were doing it to the letter you wouldn’t have spare pregnancy tests it would be condoms you’d have. She should have told Steve she wasn’t prepared to have sex with him unless he wrapped it given she knew she was desperate for another baby and he wasn’t. He’ll be what early 40s when this baby goes to school? Late 50s time it graduates (I know it’s a stretch) but honestly who’d Want that? She’s just obsessed with them when she can be pregnant and when she’s got a baby hanging off her tit then apart from that she couldn’t give a tit. A&W are prime examples of this. Alfie was clearly struggling with conveying his feelings yesterday, she put the word “excited” in woodys mouth. If I went against my husbands wishes like this and steam rolled him in to a situation like this, I can say with absolute certainty my marriage would be over. She’s away in her own world prancing round next no doubt buying the most inappropriate tat for the baby and her actual life is in bleeping tatters.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Beggy got f*ngered in a tutu so that baby skirt must bring back great memories for her.

On the scan places Instagram there’s a video of her being scanned and you can see she’s just fat on her belly not a round baby bump 😆 this girl needs reporting for fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they are going to experience some real kick back from Woody once baby comes and he starts school. I can’t wait 😆

Reactions: 11
I have a theory! I think ever since she stopped using natural cycles she’s been secretly using that method to ensure you have a girl (obviously without Steve knowing) Hence why the reason she was so ‘shocked’ when she found out she was pregnant was because 1. She got her own way with another baby and 2. It was going to turn out to be a girl which lets be honest she’s been desperate for all this time!

All of this ‘ah wud of been appeh wif a nuva likkel boi’ is bullshit!

Reactions: 6
I have a theory! I think ever since she stopped using natural cycles she’s been secretly using that method to ensure you have a girl (obviously without Steve knowing) Hence why the reason she was so ‘shocked’ when she found out she was pregnant was because 1. She got her own way with another baby and 2. It was going to turn out to be a girl which lets be honest she’s been desperate for all this time!

All of this ‘ah wud of been appeh wif a nuva likkel boi’ is bullshit!
But you can’t do anything to determine the sex of the baby….!!!!

bleeping delusional 😂 that is one hell of a mirror!
As if she's wearing the same leggings after wearing them all day yesterday. Bet the crotch is worn right out and stinks 🤣🤣🤣 she looks a bloody mess. How she looks at herself and think this outfit is cute 🙃 that poor baby girl bean bump 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Already fed up of the it’s a girl overkill. The flowers on the stories, the ‘girly on the way’ in the bio, putting pink hearts and flowers all over every post. I really don’t get the romanticising of having a girl. Of course it’s lovely but if it was a boy you probably wouldn’t care

Reactions: 15
That tutu is absolutely gross, personal opinion but can't stand when parents dress their kids up in tacky shite like that. The thing is, fresh little babies are gorgeous enough without having to put them in novelty clothing - there's nothing like a newborn in a lovely clean sleepsuit. Not that they stay clean for long! Another reason why you shouldn't buy your baby a tutu, Becky. Because it's going to get tit on it, guaranteed.

Reactions: 35
The only comment on the scan company’s post of her scan is ‘Rebecca Lamb is abhorrent’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That kid will look like something from my big fat gypsy wedding every minute of it's life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.