Rebecca Lamb #104 hundreds joining your tattle thread, no awards for Becky, your "insta career" is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky, we know you read here so maybe you could answer a few questions…..

Why did you choose a family resort and a hotel, that in your words is perfect for kids for a 4 day getaway with your friend?

Was Steve and the kids meant to be there with you?

Which holiday did you want to change location of, 2 days before this one?

Why are there no photos of you and your friend together? It honestly looks as if you have holidayed alone?

Is the green dress the same one your friend had on the previous night?

Have you have an amazing, relaxing, well deserved 4 days away? Because your face says no!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone said in her Insta comments baby moons are the best , how's this a baby moon aren't you ment to do that with the baby's dad not a random friend plus she's only bloody 16? weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She looks absolutely dreadful! Surely after a 4 night break she should be looking well rested & glowing, but she looks haggard & rough as a badgers arse. And that belly isn’t a bump, it’s FAT!!
Does anyone remember that early 00s advert that was on before Friends with barbies?
“Argh…what happened to your face?!”
“I fell asleep on a sun lounger”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when did a firm baby belleh hang over a cheese wire bikini? 🥴

It is not a pregnancy bump, it is a food baybeh.

8C0B7297-23EC-4CE6-B1AB-45C1AE7E8AE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The goosebumps on her tummy and legs show it's not actually bikini weather at all 🤦‍♀️

Hope she's prepared to pay Ryanair's excessive baggage fee for those eye bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The strange thing is that she’s spent two years trying to convince Tattle (and herself) that she is a size 10-12. And now we are all meant to believe that at 9 weeks pregnant she suddenly shot up in size to a 14-16 😂 Away and piss off Becky you absolute cockwaffle!
My partners cousin does this. Tells everyone she's a size 10. We were at a family party recently and my niece who is actually a 10 said she liked her coat and asked if she could try it. She tried it on and it was like a XXXL man's on her. She looked at the tag and it was a size 24.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Fitting article for you Beggy bloaty face.....
20220321_145019.jpg
20220321_145613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s deleted the cheap white meat comment ffs you Otay chicken nugget??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear the latest grid photos.
Red burnt patches all over her body, over hanging gunt sorry I mean pregnancy "bean" belly. Puffy face and eyes.

She defiantly has had a much chilled holiday without the boys she looks glowy and refreshed 🥴🥴🥴

She looks worse now then before she went. 🤣

My husband told me it meant "cheap white meat" as I asked why does he say "chicken nugget"
She's too thick to know and just jumping on the band wagon not for the boys for her content. Funny when he gets more views then any of her content 😅 and he's not a yoooutuuuubber 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does realise that sunburn isn't something to be proud of. Can't believe a mother of 2 could be so thick as to let her skin get in that state. And it didn't take very long which tells me she has very fair skin that doesn't tan. I have 3 kids, the older 2 get my Irish skin (poor buggers) and the youngest got his dad's Italian skin. We have to cover the oldest 2 in factor 50 non stop in the sun because otherwise they would end up looking like beggy. The thought of skin cancer literally scares the crap out of me, I wouldn't be taking any chances at all. Give me fake tan from a bottle any day. She's just a thick fucker I honestly can't believe her stupidity sometimes.

She’s deleted the cheap white meat comment ffs you Otay chicken nugget??
Hahahahhaha no way she's a dick lol. She must be on edge 24/7 trying to make sure all of her comments are blowing smoke up her fat arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She honestly looks vile. She's so puffy. Anyone remember that random "model" from Leeds, Josie Cunningham? Can't remember what she was in the news for years ago... But that's who she reminds me of with her puffy face and lips!

Just googled her! She was dubbed the most hated woman in Britain hahahaha her and Beggy have a lot in common!

View attachment 1139836
Funny thing .,, she also just confirmed she has had a surprise pregnancy … and a bump has appeared 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.