Rebecca Lamb #104 hundreds joining your tattle thread, no awards for Becky, your "insta career" is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title suggested by @WILTY πŸ‘πŸ» but I had to edit because the original was too long.

Beggy is about to take her bikini on a four day jaunt to Tenners and we’re here for it.

*Grabs popcorn and waits* 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she going to edit herself a SiZe TeN or is she going to show her true size because she’s PrEGnAnT πŸ˜† there will deffo be a shot of her lard arse walking into the sea πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought she wasn't able to have eggs so whys she eating pancakes
That was last week 🀣 someone should ask her recipe for pancakes with out eggs? 🀣

Also first time she's mention anything to do with the war in Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ’” and sad but proberly only shared that as it's to do with pregnant women.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was last week 🀣 someone should ask her recipe for pancakes with out eggs? 🀣

Also first time she's mention anything to do with the war in Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ’” and sad but proberly only shared that as it's to do with pregnant women.
I thought that too because the woman is pregnant , she is so transparent

Reactions: 15
Typical thick duck Begs. Posts stuff like that but sti buys coffee from Costa πŸ™„
She is so ignorant to what is happening in the world and how people are affected. She only shows something if she can use it for her own agenda. Saying that, too many of these idiots who claim social media is their job do exactly the same, so much fake compassion used to gain likes and followers

Reactions: 15
Parking my arse for the tit show.cant wait to see beggys lard arse gracing the beaches of tenners. God bless all who will be there at the same time to witness it in the flesh 🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she going to edit herself a SiZe TeN or is she going to show her true size because she’s PrEGnAnT πŸ˜† there will deffo be a shot of her lard arse walking into the sea πŸ’©
I hope her mate tells her to duck off if she dares to even suggest filming something like this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope her mate tells her to duck off if she dares to even suggest filming something like this 😭
I would imagine her friend is a carbon copy of Beggy I mean what β€œnormal” person would want to be friends with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Parking my arse for the tit show.cant wait to see beggys lard arse gracing the beaches of tenners. God bless all who will be there at the same time to witness it in the flesh 🀒
I have a relative there at the moment 🀣, they actually checked in to the 'Yolo' bar, which I'm sure is a favourite of Beggys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy doesnt understand, care or have ANY concept about The War & what is occuring
So.....THICK
Sees a pic to do with pregnancy + shoves it on the gram thinking it is relatable
duck off Beggy & grow up!!

Reactions: 19
I love how she thinks going abroad any time of the year instantly means she can get her skimpy holiday clothes out. It's almost like she doesn't understand that they also have seasons!? My Grandma is Spanish and the locals are in jeans and jackets this time of year, they class 19 degrees as mild πŸ˜‚ i bet she doesn't even take a cardi or hoody for the evening 😭

Reactions: 20
I love how she thinks going abroad any time of the year instantly means she can get her skimpy holiday clothes out. It's almost like she doesn't understand that they also have seasons!? My Grandma is Spanish and the locals are in jeans and jackets this time of year, they class 19 degrees as mild πŸ˜‚ i bet she doesn't even take a cardi or hoody for the evening 😭
If I was a local it would drive me mad seeing people like dingle with cheese wires shoved up their arse all year around, regardless of the weather just because they're on holidehhh πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dunt be sillehhhh speeehhhns supah hot and stuff 27/4

Thats why Beggy thinks she wants to move there πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.