Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion

"Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Why does she have to constantly repeat the word “Mocktails” when she goes out? As if it’s something more exotic than just a sugar filled fruit drink.
I thought “Mocktails” were for little girls pretending to be grown up when out on holiday with mum and dad?
It's so we absolutely can't forget she's PrEgNanT 🤰
And because she's pregnant she can't drink alcohol cos she's pregnant so she's drinking mocktails because she's PREGNANT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

onioneater

Does anyone else remember when she made out her kids where suddenly dairy free, the next day did a dairy free chocolate Holland and Barrett ad then on her weekly shop showed yogurts and milk for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Catching up on the last thread due to birthing baby Lemon on Wednesday but wow what a mess she still is😂
Her “fruit pancakes” have made me burst a stitch from retching

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I was just thinking, she wanks on about how the boys have a dream childhood, with endless fields, greenery and wildlife to play with, yet when they're on holiday she straps an 8yr old and a 4 year old in a fucking double buggy to walk a mile or two?! Surely with their "lifestyle" they should be able to walk for miles and miles and be fit as fleas 😬

The city chavs who roam the streets on a tiny BMX have a fitter life than her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She’s such a fucking attention seeker. Why ask Instagram about changing a holiday? Why not fucking Google it or check the Jet2 website like an normal human being.

In regards to Woody; They’ve failed him just like with Alfie. It’s not cute that a child of 4 and a half calls Chocolate ‘Rocklit’ and not know what a triangle is. Why laugh and think it’s funny? Why not correct him so he doesn’t end up in speech therapy (or not)

She shouldn’t be having another child.

Reactions: 51

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I'm not defending her because she's a twat and doesn't show interest in her kids at the best of times, but I really don't see anything wrong with a mum or dad going on holiday with friends if they so wish to. I feel a bit victimised by comments about them both abandoning their kids :ROFLMAO: I did it a few years ago, a few friends (all mums) and I went to Barcelona for 4 days and had an amazing time. I was a bit nervous being a whole plane ride away from the kids, don't get me wrong but we facetimed and it was such a lovely break. We planned to go away together again the following year but we were all a bit skint and then Covid came along. We have done a few weekends away together though, just to a cabin, and we all loved it - It doesn't mean we love our kids any less though! I suppose the difference is I do everything for and with my kids the rest of the time and they don't go without in order to fund my holiday :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 50

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Why does she go to a Spanish island and eat everything BUT Spanish food??

Rebecca, I dare you to order Paella, Gambas Pilpil or Gazpacho. Go on, shock your body by giving it a decent fucking meal.
P.S you look like shit compared to your mate and considering Steve was up at 5am on stories, I’m gonna hazard a guess that someone was at yours last night and had to leave early before the boys woke up 👀
You could sew an Apple air tag to Steve’s dick and he’d still find a way to cheat on ya 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Scotblock

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Becky went away for the weekend with a friend. Then Steaver commented on some girls Insta and the girl implied Steve had been sleazing on her. So Becky went home and sat with a face like a frozen fart all weekend 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
If you look at that photo of Michelle Keegan as an example, she’s fully clothed, showing hardly any skin, wearing a shirt and trousers and she looks effortlessly beautiful, classy and naturally sexy.
then look at Rebecca lamb - sitting in her grungy dirty looking bikini bottoms that are too small for her, with her mis-matched ill-fitting crop top on, her bloated, flabby belly/hips on show, looking like something the dog threw up…….and yet Rebecca actually thinks she looks hot in that photo, so much so that she decided to post it on social media……. I mean there’s appropriate levels of self confidence and then there’s just absolute levels of delusion….!

• Haha

CreepinItReal

I hit the lightning button instead of the alert button which brought me to active threads and I was like who is this one with 104?! Went onto her page and now I'm even more baffled!! What exactly is her angle? She's just woefully dressed with an average lumpy body that she seems intent on parading in a bikini every few days as far as I can tell?

The creepy video of her smearing on makeup while pouting and not blinking will haunt my dreams tonight....

Unfortunately I have a job which means I don't have time to catch up on all 5000+ pages of these threads but I got a great laugh out of the most liked comments and I don't even know her!! The shame of your fiance buying your car reg plates in your maiden name hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
*Lays Tattle towel on the Tattle lounger in the heat of the Tattle sun* ☀☀☀

Ahhhh this is Tattle gold isn’t it? The tragic stench of desperation that wafts around a broke MLM seller and failed influencer trying to look classy in cheap knock off dupes but failing desperately is what I’m here for.

*Reaches for popcorn*😎🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Does she seriously think she’s impressing anyone?!

Goes to a chavvy, cheap, crap resort, out of season, for 4 days, with some random girl she hardly knows because Steve ditched her, packs 1 thrush inducing bikini that she’s too fat for, sits outside in the cold, eats some shite looking microwave bolognaise and freezer garlic bread and wears a dress on the last night that her mate has already worn and filters a photo to make her legs look sunburnt…..?!!!!!!!!

There is quite honestly not a single, solitary thing about this holiday that is in any way impressive. It’s the most backwards, budget, god awful, depressing waste of time & energy. It looks like absolute shit. Everything about it just screams cheap & tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46