Rebecca Lamb #104 hundreds joining your tattle thread, no awards for Becky, your "insta career" is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she sit in sunlight with those burnt legs? Even if the overall temperature is cool the heat off the sun would really aggravate the burn.

Reactions: 12
I find this simple, fake moron so triggering. "I just love being pregnant". duck off with your pot belly and red legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See when her friend was wearing it I thought it looked lovely it really suited her. Then single white female put it on and I think it looks horrible but I think because it doesn't suit her at all. It's amazing how clothes can look so different on different people
She's definitely bought the same dress as her, that dress was very fitted on her very slim petite mate, no way it would have fitted beggy. But I agree I loved it on her mate but as with everything she touches beggy put me off it

How can she sit in sunlight with those burnt legs? Even if the overall temperature is cool the heat off the sun would really aggravate the burn.
Some suck ass deluded bleep commented on that picture you look great look at that glow. I mean what bleeping glow! The only glow she has is red raw ffs. How are there seriously some people so up her arse that they will overlook the bloody obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly wouldn't put it past this attention seeking swamp donkey Beggy Lamb to pull a similar stunt. We all know she loves a trip to the hospital for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 7
For me it’s all the ‘you’re glowing hun’ comments on the photo where she is STANDING IN SUNLIGHT.
Where is the PrEgNaNcY glow here ??? 😩😩

DCE77EB9-068F-49B8-B3E9-E39D4F891FDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For someone who ‘didn’t want baby no3’ *cough cough tricked Steve* she loves showing it off …look at me I’m pregnant 😩🙄🤥

Reactions: 16
For me it’s all the ‘you’re glowing hun’ comments on the photo where she is STANDING IN SUNLIGHT.
Where is the PrEgNaNcY glow here ??? 😩😩

View attachment 1139943
Don't be surprised if she's 'poooorly' once she gets home, god forbid the lazy cow looks after her kids. She uses pregnancy to be even more lazy than usual, treats it like an illness. Obviously not too ill to jet off, bake in the sun and eat and drink sugar filled food and drinks. I get second hand hyperglycaemia just looking at her diet

For someone who ‘didn’t want baby no3’ *cough cough tricked Steve* she loves showing it off …look at me I’m pregnant 😩🙄🤥
As I said earlier, only person to plan an unplanned pregnancy. She really is a psychopath

Reactions: 24
Can just see her having a flare up when she gets back and her saying "I knorrrr it were the yummeh treats I had on holiyay but you can't go on holiyay and not eat nice things. I ate really healtheh off camera and only had one or two naughteh things on a night time"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rebecca’s tummy looks like mine does when I need a good poo. Also I’ve said this before, I’m a good size 14, and her body looks very similar to mine

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Baby belly is taut and firm, hers is wobbly and fatty. The baby is still tiny ffs, it’s just pushing all the junk upwards.

I’m actually embarrassed that she is trying to pull it off. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I was in her situation (nightmare) there is no way I would have gone away. All she’s done is give Steve an opportunity to test out life without her and looks like it’s gone well for him

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.