Rebecca Lamb #104 hundreds joining your tattle thread, no awards for Becky, your "insta career" is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at that photo of Michelle Keegan as an example, she’s fully clothed, showing hardly any skin, wearing a shirt and trousers and she looks effortlessly beautiful, classy and naturally sexy.
then look at Rebecca lamb - sitting in her grungy dirty looking bikini bottoms that are too small for her, with her mis-matched ill-fitting crop top on, her bloated, flabby belly/hips on show, looking like something the dog threw up…….and yet Rebecca actually thinks she looks hot in that photo, so much so that she decided to post it on social media……. I mean there’s appropriate levels of self confidence and then there’s just absolute levels of delusion….!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
He is so childish with the cars he's not 18, has he still not grew out the boy racer stage? , bet he drives around sniffing for females .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably because they see a giant man child beaver driving a tiny girly car

He loves his cars more than his gf and children! Especially the unborn one
Steve shags cars … pass it on

He is so childish with the cars he's not 18, has he still not grew out the boy racer stage? , bet he drives around sniffing for females .
Bet his next birds about 16, he’ll have crept past Skipton girls looking for victims
Beggy is the type that would be suh suh impressed by a car, and she’s 16 mentally (that’s being generous I know)
Bet he wanks off to autotrader
Having a snazzy car is not a personality, it’s always same types of creepy lads that act like it too. Just got rid of one lad at work, textbook predator and thinks his car is gonna make us all wet our knickers and shag him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You just know in tenners she’s going to go and film a reel with that sexy banana man you see on TikTok!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most fully grown men Steve’s age that I know, who would describe themselves as “petrol heads”, actually own very nice, grown up cars like new mercs, porches, Ferraris etc. Not a bleeping souped up 3 door Yaris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not being funny here but EVERY single one of those assumptions about me are questions she’s made up herself - most of them so cringey I nearly had to reach for the sick bucket. Totally deluded with a very over inflated sense of self-awareness.
Why do so many others see a completely different person? In fact the exact opposite to what she think she is…..
I don’t think I’ve ever known such a narcissistic selfish person in my life. And don’t get me started on her questionable parenting skills or choice of creepy vile boyfriend. I dislike her with a passion can you tell? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most fully grown men Steve’s age that I know, who would describe themselves as “petrol heads”, actually own very nice, grown up cars like new mercs, porches, Ferraris etc. Not a bleeping souped up 3 door Yaris.
I agree that's a young persons car , he wouldn't be able to afford a new bmw ect

Reactions: 6
Not Beggas sis in law trolling her 😂 90k youtube subscribers lol bet she was fuming she said that after the farce she made of getting to 100k!
Imagine using her greying corpse complexion for a Lumi ad???!!!! Is anyone looking at that and thinking ‘I want to look greasy and dead like her’?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Beggas sis in law trolling her 😂 90k youtube subscribers lol bet she was fuming she said that after the farce she made of getting to 100k!
ENTRED THE FACEYB

She’s as articulate as her sister in law then…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s going away for four nights whilst their farce of a relationship is in shambles. Oh dear, bet that tv nailed onto the bed will be rocking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.