Rebecca Lamb #104 hundreds joining your tattle thread, no awards for Becky, your "insta career" is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a local it would drive me mad seeing people like dingle with cheese wires shoved up their arse all year around, regardless of the weather just because they're on holidehhh 🥴
Well us Brits do have bad reps over there because of uncultured tramps like her and Steve. I can't BELIEVE she goes on about moving there when they can't even speak English properly! Imagine them trying to speak Spanish ahahaha. Steve learning to ask for the bill and being right proud of himself 🤢🤮🤮🤮 and don't get me started on Alfie in a school over there, bleeping hell fire 😭😭😭😭😭 never in a million years would they adapt to life over there, they are 2 of the most unclassy, thick English people I've ever seen.

Reactions: 32
My parents live in Spain
TEMPS are low at the moment
She is...a Silly Tart

Oh & the Spanish children are well educated with bright parents
Not like Beggy + Beaver

Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine she has the sense to actually check the weather and temperature before she goes 😂
" Am going on a plane and plane journeys mean am going to sumwhere hot cos it's a plane that goes in the sky and takes long so it must be hot"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t matter what the temp we all know she will take pictures each day with the temp on screen saying ‘hot hot hot’ just for our benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone that follows Steve - does he like Demi Rose’s photos on Instagram? He follows her but I can’t see any more than that. I cannot stand her, she’s the type of girl I assume Steve likes and so Rebecca tries to copy.. anyway her most recent post is literally titled ‘abundance’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone that follows Steve - does he like Demi Rose’s photos on Instagram? He follows her but I can’t see any more than that. I cannot stand her, she’s the type of girl I assume Steve likes and so Rebecca tries to copy.. anyway her most recent post is literally titled ‘abundance’ 😂😂😂
This was discussed here years ago, he's absolutely obsessed with her 😂😂😂 you're spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may be making this up, but didn't she try and make out she looked like her too at one point? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just looked, yes Dingle has been copying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was discussed here years ago, he's absolutely obsessed with her 😂😂😂 you're spot on.
Can guarantee Rebecca’s blocked her from Steve’s account 😂 edited to add, Rebecca follows her but Steve doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed becky followers her aswell. Probably to make sure Steve doesn't like her photos 🙄 I get bunny boiler vibes from beggy

Can guarantee Rebecca’s blocked her from Steve’s account 😂 edited to add, Rebecca follows her but Steve doesn’t 😂
He was following her like an hour ago I checked when it was put on her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He will be get fired up looking at Demi and think of her when he's with Dingle , maybe that's why the TV got nailed to the bed so he can see her on the big screen in bed .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed becky followers her aswell. Probably to make sure Steve doesn't like her photos 🙄 I get bunny boiler vibes from beggy

He was following her like an hour ago I checked when it was put on her
Oh yeah can see it from his profile but not hers 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.