Rebecca Lamb #101 You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never had a miscarriage. No way. She’s too careless with pregnancy. She thinks a given that she is going to have a healtheh baybeh come September. You don’t think like that when you’ve suffered loss.
I agree. I have never gone through a miscarriage, which obviously I am extremely grateful for, but my sister did on her first baby so when she got pregnant again she didn’t tell anyone until her 20 week scan! As it was winter she just wore lots of baggy jumpers so was able to hide it from people. I just don’t think Beggy acts like somebody who has gone through the trauma of a miscarriage.

Reactions: 19
you's are all very generous people that you gave bogtrotters initial lie she used to trap beaver with the benefit of the doubt 😄

Reactions: 8
To be fair it’s not just pregnant ewes that can spread it, if I was her I’d be more worried about her ‘wild’ cat tit and toxoplasmosis. Did Hesketh gift her today? I bleeping hate it when they do that 😖

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at her hanging out at the farm - could she be more stupid - yes probably 🤣

Reactions: 10
I reckon she will get Beavs to marry her now. She will lure him with a quickie reg office ceremony with no one knowing. She won’t have to worry about how she looks then as she will have her gut cradled In all the pics so everyone knows she’s up the duff

Reactions: 6
I reckon she will get Beavs to marry her now. She will lure him with a quickie reg office ceremony with no one knowing. She won’t have to worry about how she looks then as she will have her gut cradled In all the pics so everyone knows she’s up the duff
Yes the pressure may be on now for Steve to marry her - or am I living in a fantasy world?
But if there was any chance of a wedding for Rebecca she’d want the whole shebang - frock showing off her assets and juicy bum for the pervs!
And the content and freebies (assuming anyone will still work with her by then)
It still frustrates the heck out of me that she gets gifted so much stuff considering her content is so dire!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion - flogging sex toys after a day out with the boys

Reactions: 10
Yes the pressure may be on now for Steve to marry her - or am I living in a fantasy world?
But if there was any chance of a wedding for Rebecca she’d want the whole shebang - frock showing off her assets and juicy bum for the pervs!
And the content and freebies (assuming anyone will still work with her by then)
It still frustrates the heck out of me that she gets gifted so much stuff considering her content is so dire!
Why would there be any pressure on Steve now to marry her? They already share 2 children, a third child doesn’t change anything.

She doesn’t want to be married to Steve - what she wants is a huge big party, she wants the attention firmly on her, she wants to go on a week long overseas hen party, she wants to go on an expensive honeymoon…. That’s what she wants. The actual marriage part of it isn’t what’s attractive to her, it’s everything that surrounds a big, over the top, expensive, tacky wedding. A wedding that they quite clearly cannot afford and one that Steve (and his family) have no intention of paying for. There never was any wedding booked - the wedding was never a thing, in reality. There was no wedding and there will never be a wedding. Steve will leave her sooner than marry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would there be any pressure on Steve now to marry her? They already share 2 children, a third child doesn’t change anything.

She doesn’t want to be married to Steve - what she wants is a huge big party, she wants the attention firmly on her, she wants to go on a week long overseas hen party, she wants to go on an expensive honeymoon…. That’s what she wants. The actual marriage part of it isn’t what’s attractive to her, it’s everything that surrounds a big, over the top, expensive, tacky wedding. A wedding that they quite clearly cannot afford and one that Steve (and his family) have no intention of paying for. There never was any wedding booked - the wedding was never a thing, in reality. There was no wedding and there will never be a wedding. Steve will leave her sooner than marry her.
I still remember when she said the thing she was looking forward to the most on her wedding day was everyone staring at her as she comes down the aisle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What Rebecca lives for is IG admiration, thousands of strangers telling her she's suh suh inspirashunel. Any wedding she has would be based around that basic principle. Whilst she might have a small classy registry office doo (although I don't think she's refined enough for that tbh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) people would have to know and it'd be splashed all over the gram with some quote about who needs a supah fanceh wedding when you just luv each other suh suh much.

Not only that but the smoking gun is Beaver doesn't actually want to marry her, and even more so now after her deception. The last time the wedding was being "organised" was cos likely Steve had been caught cheating and had had his hand shoved up his back. He got his own way in the end and it was called off with classy bogtrotter compromising with his getting her name as a tit tattoo.

He clearly got caught cheating again at the end of last year. Remember how just before new years she was doing a question and answer with her subscribers of "what do you want to achieve in 2022" some of them had answered with "get married" "finally have my wedding after its been cancelled 4x" bla bla bla...... and Rebecca responded like "hope this will be me too. " Fast forward 6 weeks and it's now "we're in no rush." 😖😖😖

Clearly when she did the q&a about 2022 goals, Steaver had been caught with his pants down yet again and she was planning to use it as leverage to finally force him to marry her, however when she dropped the preggy beggy bombshell that put them back on an even keel hence why it's now changed to "in no rush."

I think there's more chance of seeing pigs fly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Betty you always talk sense, quite frankly I could marry you myself, in fact I will go and pretend shop for a pretend wedding dress in anticipation of our pretend wedding… just like our Begga 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would you think she doesn’t want to be married to Steve - surely that’s been her goal for the last 10 years to put a ring on it official like?

Reactions: 3
Why would you think she doesn’t want to be married to Steve - surely that’s been her goal for the last 10 years to put a ring on it official like?
As I said above. Being married isn’t the goal; having a wedding is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.