Rebecca Lamb #101 You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Skipton today guys. Keeping an eye out for your gal. Don't think il miss her coming with her 'bump'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say I thought pregnant women were advised to avoid sheep… Can’t imagine she is hot on hand washing either 🙈

She's an attitude of I've birthed two kids so nothing will go wrong in this pregnancy. 🙄 proberly didn't even wash her hands after ither grubby women.
Thing is, she (supposedly) has miscarried before, which would mean she is well aware things can go wrong. I don’t know, everyone is different I suppose, but I miscarried and I found subsequent pregnancies incredibly difficult, mentally. I was scared all the time. I certainly wouldn’t have gone anywhere near livestock, let alone touching them and rubbing my face on them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She shouldn’t be near livestock!
although Nikki sister steph lives on a farm and was with hers 24/7 🤷‍♀️ But then she probably washed her hands !!

Reactions: 6
Pregnant women are told to avoid sheep during lambing season.

The woman is a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 16
My baby died at 22 weeks gestation. I’m not finding her posting about being pregnant so early triggering, as each to their own. It’s just the blatant disregard for anything that could happen, that’s getting me. I was naive until it happened to me. Maybe the place she’s gone to hasn’t got signs up about being pregnant and touching sheep? I didn’t know about this until I was pregnant with my first child. I think every pregnancy should be celebrated, no matter what gestation. I find it more triggering when people have said the word ‘foetus’ on this thread. Yes, technically it is, but as soon as those lines come up on your test, that is your baby. You envisage a future. That’s what she’s doing. Before I get pounced on, I’m not a fan! Just thought I’d have my say!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if anyone has messaged her to say. Not that she would listen, no doubt block them!

When I was pregnant I couldn’t fart without googling if it was safe

Reactions: 10
Avoiding sheep during lambing season when pregnant is common knowledge isn’t it? I’m a city girl and yet I was told about it with my first!

If she wants to place herself in danger then she can crack on, but knowingly placing her children in danger (the gun/sheep) is beyond irresponsible. I really mean it when I say she needs support from SS because she fails to protect the children and they have no voice.

Reactions: 25
Avoiding sheep during lambing season when pregnant is common knowledge isn’t it? I’m a city girl and yet I was told about it with my first!

If she wants to place herself in danger then she can crack on, but knowingly placing her children in danger (the gun/sheep) is beyond irresponsible. I really mean it when I say she needs support from SS because she fails to protect the children and they have no voice.
She probably thinks it’s all a load of crap, y’know like covid was 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my 5th baby at 26 weeks due to trisomy 13. Her blatant disregard for anyone’s advice or anyone else’s situations is shocking. Nothing bad would ever happen to lambdog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has never had a miscarriage. No way. She’s too careless with pregnancy. She thinks a given that she is going to have a healtheh baybeh come September. You don’t think like that when you’ve suffered loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.