Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
1645559743066.png

Here's our Beggy at 40 weeks with the hand out "getting her nails doing" and on the phone.
Fun times rolling that around Beaver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We joke that they live like rednecks but they actually have a gun under their bed and a TV nailed to a bit of wood at the end of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

italwayspours

Hi guys.
I used to be a member on here a few years back but had to come off all socials because people like begs were ruining my mental health.

My husband and I had a battle to get pregnant and I had to take clomid for us to get pregnant. I found out at 6.5 weeks I was having twins and we were so so soooo happy. It’s what I had always dreamt of and after waiting so long, we felt it was life’s way of saying sorry.
Fast forward to 12week scan, they said one twin had an enlarged bladder but not to worry and fetal medicine would scan me asap. 16 weeks my little twin was diagnosed with a condition and we had to decide whether to terminate that pregnancy or continue with both twins. I knew we all had to fight as hard as we could so that’s what we did. Every 2 weeks I had scans to see if his heart was still beating. Every 2 weeks I had to watch him deteriorate and the next organ got obliterated. My heart broke every 2 weeks.
I had my boys at 29 weeks and neither of us got to see our boys be born. We missed out on the first moments of my poorly boys life and only got to hold him for a few moment before he passed.

I’m not telling this for sympathy, I’m saying
people like Rebecca piss me right off!! Flashing a pregnancy so early on when she has no idea if this baby will be healthy or not!! I had 2 early scans and they can’t see a thing until 12 weeks or later!! Trapping her wet lettuce boyfriend into a baby he never wanted and being a smug bitch getting her own way so fucking easily. She doesn’t even look after the boys she has so why the fuck does she get to have another one so easily?!
Stupid cow I hate her!!

I hope she reads this and it sinks in that other peoples lives are not as easy as hers and what a mistake she has made flaunting this pregnancy with no consideration for her followers.
she has no idea what difficulties some people go through.
I have to watch my boy grow up thinking how much he looks like his brother, how much fun they would have together. Doing his room with one 1 cot. Everything I do I wish I was doing it double but I can’t.

Sorry for the rant, I needed to get it off my chest!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

NormaBates

Chatty Member
New title suggestion:
Gun under the bed - photoshopping her bump she's not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

majestic26

VIP Member
When I was a kid, a lad from down the street put a card through my door that read 'Jingle jangle silver bangle, you look fit from every angle'

Still more romantic than 'Steves' attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I need @BettyCrockerr thoughts on the photo shopped baby bump…wheres ma gurl at on this?? 😄
She’s a fucking crack pot. She’s 11 weeks pregnant - the crusty cummy bed sheets are probably still on the bed from the night of conception!!!! She hasn’t got a “baby bump” - she’s got a pot belly that’s the result of her shit diet and lack of exercise. I’m DYING that she’s got her chubby bloated gut hanging out pretending it’s a “baby” belly but Christ I am roaring that she’s actually photo shopped it to look like it’s hanging down…..!!!!!!!!!

She’s the kind of unhinged psychotic loony that would buy a fake bump and start wearing it.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all If this whole pregnancy was fake….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Clementine

VIP Member
“I don’t want to get a job” baby.

“I want to eat as much shit as I like” baby

“I don’t want to parent my kids” baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I never usually twist at other tattle comments, but can we please stop with the ‘she has a man, is he not satisfying her’ narrative. Women can be in relationships, and sexually satisfied and still masturbate…. It’s 2022 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ask your husband if he does it, or is that cheating 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 49

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She’s off to the zoo with the boyzzzzz so that’ll be a nice 20 minute day out. Alfie will be able to look at a Lion-Hippo and a chimp-Giraffe and then they’ll be piled back into the car and home by 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Each_peach

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ, not Gunty preggy Beggy trying to look like a family friendly brand, then flogging sex toys.

Funny thing is, she says people shouldn't be embarrassed about sex and talking about it, yet she still can't bring herself to say CLITORAL STIMULATOR

• Haha
Reactions: 47

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Look at her replies to the comments

“IM so exited”

“IM so happy”

I can’t wait”

Nothing about “we can’t wait/we are so exited”

Steve is not on board with this pregnancy at all. He hasn’t liked the photo or commented. Hasn’t publicly made any comment about the pregnancy. Hasn’t made any comment of support for her even after she’s made it known how unhappy he was….. says it all.

Reactions: 44

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Why has she waited till half term to do all this?! Why not do it while the boys are at school - it’s not like she works!!!

Reactions: 44

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
HOW does a wrap with some cheese and tomato purée fill growing kids? My boys would eat that and think it was a snack and ask where their main meal was

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Belloboonew

You never feel like you're getting the true tale with Rebecca, there are so many big things that don't add up or are totally at odds in reality to what she claims them to be...

1. Their finances, income vs expenditure
2. Their wider family dynamics
3. Their relationship
4. Her gall stones
5. Alfies additional needs
6. Her parenting ability

I'm always in total disbelief when she reposts someone saying she's real, because she really is the opposite, you cannot trust a single word that she speaks or posts, it's all made up fantasy to try to portray a life she wants rather than real life and she's too thick to realise how see through it all is

• Heart
Reactions: 41