Rebecca Lamb #101 You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thank you and well done to @I_Like_Tractors on the title.

Recap: Beggy lays in most days because she’s a busy boss babe juggling her bullshit. She manifested her ‘surprise’ pregnancy using an app and refers to it in nearly every single story she creates.

The freebies are starting to roll in with the latest being an elephant print, which is ironic considering elephant pregnancies last for an eternity, much like Beggy’s.

She is still a twit.

(I have never created a thread before so am hoping I have got it right.)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
New thread! Thank you and well done to @I_Like_Tractors on the title.

Recap: Beggy lays in most days because she’s a busy boss babe juggling her bullshit. She manifested her ‘surprise’ pregnancy using an app and refers to it in nearly every single story she creates.

The freebies are starting to roll in with the latest being an elephant print, which is ironic considering elephant pregnancies last for an eternity, much like Beggy’s.

She is still a twit.

(I have never created a thread before so am hoping I have got it right.)
Bravo! Just report last thread to close the old one ☺

Reactions: 6
Bet when she saw sofynicoledobson posted that yesterday beggy was abit fuming and planning a u-turn. I'm half expecting a post saying something like " I know I seem happy but I'm so disconnected and just acting happy and buying stuff to bond ect" I wouldn't put it past her at all. We all know she planned this pregnancy surely Steve isn't dumb enough to believe her that she is just as surprised. It took me to near my due date for the shock of the surprise to wear off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No posts today yet , she must still be in her scratcher while beaver does mummy duties downstair

Reactions: 10
The amount that she has rinsed this pregnancy and gone on and on and on about it every single day...pics of her non existent bump, youtube videos, clothes hauls, freebies. All before her 12 week scan, all before she should have even announced it. Noone should even know about it yet....and this was a total surprise hahaha steve mate, what a fool, why is he still sticking around. He should be long gone.

Reactions: 39
Love that he’s now known as Walter 😂 Thank you @I_Like_Tractors ❤

Can’t believe how many threads your gal has racked up and she’s not even 12 weeks yet and already peeing herself. Such fun 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love that he’s now known as Walter 😂 Thank you @I_Like_Tractors ❤

Can’t believe how many threads your gal has racked up and she’s not even 12 weeks yet and already peeing herself. Such fun 😊
I did think of you when I suggested that title 😂

I've spent so long on this thread I feel like I'm actual friends with Pat Butcher and Marjorie Dawes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a question for my tattle besties;
God forbid something happened and Rebecca was no longer pregnant, do you think Steve will give her another ‘bean’ or do you think he’d outright refuse??

I hope he’d refuse and she’d spend the rest of her life ‘Incomplete’ as she put it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.