Rebecca Lamb #101 You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so weird, this morning I thought “Peggy” would be a name Beggy would choose as I saw Jamie Lacing’s post….
Then she posted that.

Calling it now, if it’s a girl, it’ll be Peggy.
PEGGY HOBSON

I’m sorry but I will never stop laughing if that ends up being the child’s name!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg how can she even post that! Staying up til 4 watching your phone with your alarm set at 7 ..
1. When do you get up at 7!
2. Complain that your boys woke at 4!

WHAT A JOKE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes that’s right dimwit, tuck your glossy greasy hair behind your wing nut ears so we can all see your fake Chanel earrings. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What I don’t get is, apparently he’s getting the snip after the pregnancy, so why not just get it now? Or is he not getting it done “just incase”

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is, apparently he’s getting the snip after the pregnancy, so why not just get it now? Or is he not getting it done “just incase”
Will take months to get an appointment anyway so should definitely start it now with a phone call to the doctors. I very much doubt if the worse would to happen ( I really hope it doesnt) that he would try for another. He looks so unhappy whenever he is seen on the rare occasion. He looks like he would rather be anywhere else.

Reactions: 12
Re- Beggy being a witch at school....

Does anyone remember her and Beaver Boy sent a message to a old school acquaintance with the following bullshit " I remember you from school and You have always been jealous of me".

Im 99% sure i have not just made that up, perhaps someone else who is more in the know will know more than me. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Does anyone remember her and Beaver Boy sent a message to a old school acquaintance with the following bullshit " I remember you from school and You have always been jealous of me".

Im 99% sure i have not just made that up, perhaps someone else who is more in the know will know more than me. :)
I remember that. she really does think she is something doesn’t she Karma is just biding her time with this one

Reactions: 18
STAY AWAY FROM HALF ASS THINGS 😂😂😂 beggy everything you do is half assed you smug witch. Karma is coming for our gal & I’m here for it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I remember this, it wasn’t that long ago. They said the person they were messaging was “jealous of Rebecca’s success” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember this, it wasn’t that long ago. They said the person they were messaging was “jealous of Rebecca’s success” 🤣🤣
Hahaa it was at the end of October - I remember because I'd been on a day date with my husband (rare for us because we work full time and are committed parents so we don't get to dick about together everyday like this pair do!) and I came onto tattle in the evening to a tit load of new posts about it all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaa it was at the end of October - I remember because I'd been on a day date with my husband (rare for us because we work full time and are committed parents so we don't get to dick about together everyday like this pair do!) and I came onto tattle in the evening to a tit load of new posts about it all 😂😂😂😂
Yeh it was ridiculous what they said, so bleeping arrogant. I can’t believe she thinks anyone would be jealous of her, like what is there to be jealous of?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a smug cow isn’t she, I bet she was a bully at school....

I absolutely agree! I think she was a nasty b*tch at school and she’s carried it on into her adult life. You can see she thinks she is so dam better than everyone else, she has a face/attitude I would happily punch. 👊

Reactions: 11
Imagine it’s snowed that much she can’t get home! Only ones I’d feel sorry for are she poor dogs!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.