Rebecca Lamb #101 You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question for my tattle besties;
God forbid something happened and Rebecca was no longer pregnant, do you think Steve will give her another ā€˜beanā€™ or do you think heā€™d outright refuse??

I hope heā€™d refuse and sheā€™d spend the rest of her life ā€˜Incompleteā€™ as she put it.
I think he would allow her to try again although deep down he probably wouldn't really want another one .

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Peggy will be the name if its a girl maybe she's sussing the name out that's why she posted that?

Reactions: 8
So at about 10 past 9 they were only just heading out for breakfast?? I hope they gave the boys a little something before they left, as its a huge amount of time for kids to go with no food from tea time last night

Reactions: 15
Donā€™t see how the girl isnā€™t in a&e with the gallstones. Pie, chips and gravy, cheese toastie, massive tub of ice cream all within days of each other and whatever the hell she scoffs this morning. Her gallstones must be screaming at her by now after this week šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Donā€™t see how the girl isnā€™t in a&e with the gallstones. Pie, chips and gravy, cheese toastie, massive tub of ice cream all within days of each other and whatever the hell she scoffs this morning. Her gallstones must be screaming at her by now after this week šŸ˜‚
She never had gallstones šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Posting a photo of her nan on her wedding day so cute. When is your wedding day again beggy? Oh yeah Steve still won't marry you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is so weird, this morning I thought ā€œPeggyā€ would be a name Beggy would choose as I saw Jamie Lacingā€™s postā€¦.
Then she posted that.

Calling it now, if itā€™s a girl, itā€™ll be Peggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Most of the UK are staying put due to the STORM
NOT Beggy out to breakfast in the Dale's 'with an apostrophe'

She is fuking mental
p.s needs a Good Slap toošŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so weird, this morning I thought ā€œPeggyā€ would be a name Beggy would choose as I saw Jamie Lacingā€™s postā€¦.
Then she posted that.

Calling it now, if itā€™s a girl, itā€™ll be Peggy.
So basically she's ripping someone off but trying to make it look legit with her own 'family link'

Her gran was probably really called Cynthia, let's face it she's a total liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.