Rebecca Lamb #100 Giving Titanic a bad name. Went to dinner looking like she’s on the game.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is she incontinent already!! The speed she is ramping this pregnancy up at she will be giving birth within the fortnight 🙄 Grow the duck up you boring witch. There is nothing worse than a baby bore 😂

You can only claim for two kids now though I believe?
Yeah, you only get money for 2 kids now. Unless they birth was April 2017. She won’t get a penny for this kid it’s been benefit capped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Steve does work, WHEN? He does the school run most days, goes to the gym often, shags his cars, ‘date days’ with begs once a week, cuddling up to her on couch on an evening. How is there any way he can be earning a decent wage anywhere? He is literally a bum
If it's cash in hand on the side he can just do it a few hours a day , like helping real farmers

Reactions: 3
This is what makes me wonder sometimes if she is claiming benefits....

From what I know of the Job Centre, as soon as your youngest is 3, they're pushing you to get a job for 15 hours as they get free nursery hours.... maybe Gryn was a big cover up where she claimed she was working 15 hours per week to qualify for other benefits or maybe she can currently make the excuse there isn't a nursery near enough to take him, so she's still busy with childcare for Woody 24/7 and depending on the work coach they may accept that. However once he went to Reception, there'd be no more excuses that would wash with the DWP so what do you know she's preggers so potentially another 5 years of taxpayer funded fannying about.
I personally reckon she is claiming tax credits or UC, AND it wouldnt surprise me at all if she was claiming as a single parent and getting housing benefit! I havent got any proof, just my gut feeling. And im not shaming benefits, they were my life line before i got my act together and became a social worker.

Beggy kinda reminds me of my sister, she is about to give birth to her 5th child. She funnily always falls pregnant when the youngest child is about to start school, and she spends all day dicking about on social media too. She also claims as a 'single parent' even though the latest daddy to be is clearly living with her.
At times its hard not to be bitter but my partner and I work so bloody hard and yet my bleep of a sister takes the piss. She was moaning today the free kitchen the council fit her isnt good enough. Our bloody kitchen is home made from odds and ends!! Anyway rant over for the night :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She'll get ~£45 extra a month child benefit... enough for a crappy h&m haul maybe a skipping rope for the bean

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went to the chippy tonight.... felt like I was in beggys kitchen 😂
Can garauntee
I personally reckon she is claiming tax credits or UC, AND it wouldnt surprise me at all if she was claiming as a single parent and getting housing benefit! I havent got any proof, just my gut feeling. And im not shaming benefits, they were my life line before i got my act together and became a social worker.

Beggy kinda reminds me of my sister, she is about to give birth to her 5th child. She funnily always falls pregnant when the youngest child is about to start school, and she spends all day dicking about on social media too.
tax credits etc were all replaced by universal credit years ago. She won’t be able to claim UC - they will have asked to see her bank account statements, mortgage details etc - she wouldn’t have been able to hide Steve away.

Reactions: 7
Can garauntee

tax credits etc were all replaced by universal credit years ago. She won’t be able to claim UC - they will have asked to see her bank account statements, mortgage details etc - she wouldn’t have been able to hide Steve away.
Some areas still have tax credits as UC hasnt been rolled out to all areas yet.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has the brain capacity to be a benefit fraud tbh! And she puts too much of her ‘private’ life online to even remotely get away with it

Reactions: 9
I reckon Steve still works for his dad… not the engineering company as I know that was sold on but what he does now.. looks like refurbing units on industrial estates to rent out for shops/offices and we all know he thinks he’s a dab hand in all things diy. Probs cash in hand and we all know his dad pays over the odds from when he worked for the company with no qualifications whatsoever 😂

Reactions: 7
Even if she isn't on UC , they are still frauding if not declaring beaver is getting cash in hand

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Sofynicoledobson stories today.....
Think the way she feels about her surprise baby just shows Rebecca's was 100% planned. I remember feeling the same with my surprise baby
Honesty makes me want to cry reading that, that’s exactly how I felt

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Sofynicoledobson stories today.....
Think the way she feels about her surprise baby just shows Rebecca's was 100% planned. I remember feeling the same with my surprise baby
Yes disconnected is the perfect word! That is how I felt and although I knew I was pregnant and accepted it, it wasn’t until I saw the little plastic cot in the birthing room that it suddenly really hit home I was about to have another baby. Thankfully I fell completely in love with her but it could so easily have been different.

Beggy has obviously been planning this as it has been her topic of conversation for every Q&A for the past three years. 🙄

New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/rebecca...but-youll-never-make-it-down-the-altar.27553/

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.