Rebecca Lamb #100 Giving Titanic a bad name. Went to dinner looking like she’s on the game.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. No worries 😉

Anything to do with your gal and Walter is always very strange though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #101: You might have trapped Walter but you'll never make it down the Altar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I agree with the claiming situation. That’s also why I don’t think they’re married, I think she may even pretend they’re not together. Hence why we see long periods without him, his beaver face not appearing on the grid - she’s worried they’ll sniff around and find out. He can easily claim he lives in his rental house as his address and she has dingle farm. This is why she’s popped out another sprog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with the claiming situation. That’s also why I don’t think they’re married, I think she may even pretend they’re not together. Hence why we see long periods without him, his beaver face not appearing on the grid - she’s worried they’ll sniff around and find out. He can easily claim he lives in his rental house as his address and she has dingle farm. This is why she’s popped out another sprog.
You can only claim for two kids now though I believe?

Reactions: 7
I’m in Scotland and my 3 year old goes 5 mornings a week but she’s entitled to 9-3, she’s just Still finding her feet. I don’t care if I had to get up at 4am every morning and carry her on my back through the dale’s and sit in a puddle outside until she’s finished.. I would never take the opportunity away from her because she has thrived at nursery and my heart bursts when she says she was playing with her friends. Why can’t woody have that too 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is definitely one of they mums who's kids are always off nursery yet have the cheek to turn up to partys ECT after being of

You can only claim for two kids now though I believe?
That's true , she won't get anything apart from family allowance for this 3rd beaver

Reactions: 4
I’m in Scotland and my 3 year old goes 5 mornings a week but she’s entitled to 9-3, she’s just Still finding her feet. I don’t care if I had to get up at 4am every morning and carry her on my back through the dale’s and sit in a puddle outside until she’s finished.. I would never take the opportunity away from her because she has thrived at nursery and my heart bursts when she says she was playing with her friends. Why can’t woody have that too 😭
That's what I don't get, every kid here is away on the morning or afternoon yet he is sat in that shack with her most days..what is going on lol ?

Reactions: 5
I just feel for him and hope he adapts to being in school 5 days a week, alongside having a new sibling 😢 these are big important stages in kids’ lives, but I doubt she’s even processed those thoughts or the ramifications of Woody not regularly being in an environment which prepares him for school.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Rebecca Lamb #101 - Shoving down our throats when it comes to content "bean", whether Beaver is happeh remains to be seen

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Fake business gynn is off the scene, begs thinks she can make more money with planned content baby bean.

Fake business, fake followers, fake shock at the prego test. Steve runs the house so Rebecca can rest... 27/4

Every post is pregnancy related, she's now a huge bore, almost as bad as looking at brows by done by her mate hoare

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine posting a picture of you neglecting your child who is scared and looking for you on Instagram, who holds the door shut that’s proper child neglect and I’m sure if a family member had sent that to social services she would have been investigated. Not being funny but with a toddler at home who goes upstairs and leaves them on there own to take a day time bath and wash there hair. Steve been stuck at home with her all day they must be sick of the sight of each other, she must just lie around all day having baths and pretending she’s working

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Remember a couple of months back when she was raving how amazing the super cute lovely library was.... And never took woody again.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #101 Week 11 of the longest pregnancy ever, she swears the pregnancy was unplanned.... whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.