Rebecca Lamb #100 Giving Titanic a bad name. Went to dinner looking like she’s on the game.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is not suitable for children let alone a newborn. There are real child protection issues IMO.

maybe baby lucehhhh after her idol LJC

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They need to be reported for making structural changes to a listed building as well. I saw a story the other day where someone had to tear down part of their house that they never got planning permission for. These cunts think they are above the law, from the dodgy electrics at the old house to driving whilst on the phone and whatever else they are up to! Oh and cutting down all those trees in the garden and the wall they got rid of!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion - getting knocked up was the plan all along, alfie and woody, where have they gone?

Reactions: 11
Yeah but if she’s claiming she’s single and doesn’t work she’ll be getting £££. Though when Woodeh goes to school they’d expect her to get a job. So THATS why she’s popping another.
But you can’t just sit at home out of choice and claim universal credit just because you don’t want to go to work!!! If they are claiming benefits then they are most definitely doing so fraudulently which would be beyond stupidity seeing as they document their lives online….!!!!

I think Steve DOES work. I think he’s always worked. I think it’s either cash in hand or he’s doing a mixture of a day job and then cash stuff to top it up. That would explain his absences from social media and how they have money without appearing to go out to work.

Reactions: 8
But you can’t just sit at home out of choice and claim universal credit just because you don’t want to go to work!!! If they are claiming benefits then they are most definitely doing so fraudulently which would be beyond stupidity seeing as they document their lives online….!!!!

I think Steve DOES work. I think he’s always worked. I think it’s either cash in hand or he’s doing a mixture of a day job and then cash stuff to top it up. That would explain his absences from social media and how they have money without appearing to go out to work.
I think he works too, but they try to keep it quiet because it probably isn’t a very impressive job & doesn’t fit the image they try to portray, plus I think they try to make it look like she is earning all the money through the lumi so other people will be suckered into signing up.

Reactions: 16
They need to be reported for making structural changes to a listed building as well. I saw a story the other day where someone had to tear down part of their house that they never got planning permission for. These cunts think they are above the law, from the dodgy electrics at the old house to driving whilst on the phone and whatever else they are up to! Oh and cutting down all those trees in the garden and the wall they got rid of!
Whereabouts have they knocked down a wall? I’ve watched old videos and can’t see anything but I’m guessing it might be the bathroom?

The state of those kitchen cupboards. You would think they would have painted them white inside too so that they could see inside them! That house deserves proper money and patience spent on it, not these two bodgers.

Reactions: 7
Seems like they are hiding what beaver does they obvs don't want the HMRC to know ..it's prob cash in hand work

Reactions: 12
Whereabouts have they knocked down a wall? I’ve watched old videos and can’t see anything but I’m guessing it might be the bathroom?

The state of those kitchen cupboards. You would think they would have painted them white inside too so that they could see inside them! That house deserves proper money and patience spent on it, not these two bodgers.
Yea they moved the bathroom wall but they also got rid of a wall in the garden which they shouldn’t have, they just do what they like! They’ve never applied for any planning permission on that house.

Reactions: 9
Changing the bossbabe office/tiktok/workout room to Alfie’s room

They aren’t hiding anything, Steve doesn’t work the big bum. 😂
He will be on the fiddle on the side because no way that face contraption is keeping all that

Reactions: 7
If Steve does work, WHEN? He does the school run most days, goes to the gym often, shags his cars, ‘date days’ with begs once a week, cuddling up to her on couch on an evening. How is there any way he can be earning a decent wage anywhere? He is literally a bum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.