Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaa she’s vile! Known the guy a few months and apparently last year was a bad coke head. Oh I know let’s have a baby 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Naaa she’s vile! Known the guy a few months and apparently last year was a bad coke head. Oh I know let’s have a baby 🤮🤮🤮
It was only a few weeks ago she was showing off her saggy arse and weight loss! She’s 20 weeks pregnant so she must’ve shagged him and trapped him straight away

Reactions: 3
It’s recommended you don’t get pregnant for at least 18 months post gastric sleeve

Reactions: 5
It was only a few weeks ago she was showing off her saggy arse and weight loss! She’s 20 weeks pregnant so she must’ve shagged him and trapped him straight away
He probably only wanted her couch to Kip on, I’m sure he was homeless. She’s jumped on her for a baby and he’s agreed for a place to live

Reactions: 1
If you look on his profile he’s already got a baby who looks like less than a year old!

I posted on this thread she was pregnant months ago. She was talking lots of people locally very early. To be honest - as I hadn’t seen anything shared public ally, I thought she may have got rid of it by now - I know she has before.
---
She is pregnant…
I posted back on the 10th august. She was already far along enough to be openly telling people (in person). Meaning she got pregnant within weeks of the surgery…. Def not planned.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's the exact reason you should need a license to have children. It makes me so angry and sad that children are born into lives like this.

Reactions: 9
This woman is an absolute car crash and a compulsive liar. Just the kind of person who should be reproducing…

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So someone questioned her on the fact that she heard you shouldn't get pregnant less than 18 months post gastric surgery....her response was both her boys were big babies so she's not concerned 😬 wtf she didn't have gastric surgery then so her boys were getting all the nutrients they needed ffs

• Wow
  • Angry
So what’s she saying that’ll as she has had gastric surgery she will be having a small baby. That’s Mum goals isn’t it. Surely what she should say is well I have heard that but what can I do now I’m pregnant? I would imagine there is no way to know the affect of gastric surgery on an unborn child or the mother. Because there aren’t that many idiots who have got preggers so soon after having one.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she just move into her "forever home" (guessing council house) and now wanting to ditch it for a rental? Utterly insane if it is a council house she's ditching!

She really is more insufferable than ever! I think she’s going to come down to earth with a bump, she’s fucked off all her mates her adopted Mum and left the salon to open a new venture with this bloke she’s known for 5 minutes, it’s a recipe for disaster