Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she fallen out with her family? She seems to have sacked off her adoptive mum and sisters?

Reactions: 2
I give her and her new bloke less than a year after their baby is born. Willing to bet money on it.

Reactions: 9
I give her and her new bloke less than a year after their baby is born. Willing to bet money on it.
Definitely!! Then she will go running back to her mum and mates that she dropped! This salon won’t work out either she posted on local groups she’s after a 4 bed house to rent she says she’s currently paying £1300 a month where she is which is bullshit as she’s claiming housing benefits as a single mum

Reactions: 5
I find people who have to share on social media how amazing their relationship is every 5 minutes are just seeking validation and their relationship is anything but perfect. It's all too much too soon..... if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
I wouldn't be surprised if she deliberately got pregnant to compete with the baby he has already....makes you wonder why she's cut off her friends and family or why they've cut her off 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn't realise that her bloke's existing child only just turned one! Means she got pregnant when the little one was only a couple of months old and possibly they were together before the mother even gave birth?! Not great really, is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise that her bloke's existing child only just turned one! Means she got pregnant when the little one was only a couple of months old and possibly they were together before the mother even gave birth?! Not great really, is it.
I thought that last week when I looked at his insta!!

Reactions: 1
I feel like she did it on purpose to compete tbh, he can hardly split himself in 2 to give that little girl as much attention with a new baby on the way
Edit: I notice Gemma didn't even like his post wishing his daughter a Happy 1st Birthday either 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Probably extremely malnourished thanks to the gastric surgery. So irresponsible having a baby so soon afterwards! She doesn't look well either.

Probably extremely malnourished thanks to the gastric surgery. So irresponsible having a baby so soon afterwards! She doesn't look well either.
You can tell she's lost a hell of a lot of weight while pregnant, I know it wouldn't of been intentional but not good for that poor baby at all.

Last edited:
I suffer with extreme sickness’s in pregnancy , can’t even keep a glass of water down , so I always end up loosing a lot of weight. It makes me feel so ill and weak, to the point I think why am I putting my body through this 😂 so I can’t imagine how she felt , she must of felt like crap the entire pregnancy. There was no need for her to get pregnant so quick, it just came across a majorly desperate and selfish

4lb 12oz- was he a preemie? Not sure what her due date was? Really hope his low birth weight wasn't caused by her selfishness

Reactions: 3
She’ll never admit that surgery affected her babies birth weight. Just like it was everybody else’s fault that the outcome of MAFS was not what she’d idealised it as due to whatever personality disorder she suffers from. She needed therapy not weight loss surgery and a weird rushed into relationship that resulted in the birth of an innocent child!