Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen her say she's pregnant? Surely that wouldn't be possible so soon after a gastric band?!

Reactions: 1
She is pregnant…
Bollocks, this soon after surgery, and a new member too? Hi Gemma, she's obsessed with the papers talking about her and want's to start a new rumour/story, quite sad really. That's the whole reason we started this thread, this woman's desperate need to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 7
I can assure you I’m not gem haha! Just local to her - and I’m pretty certain it’s true. However would not put it past her making it up. Either way - she has been telling people quite openly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can assure you I’m not gem haha! Just local to her - and I’m pretty certain it’s true. However would not put it past her making it up. Either way - she has been telling people quite openly.
Well if she is....she's a bleeping idiot. Who gets themselves pregnant straight after a gastric sleeve?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think that’s true. I’m local too and not heard a peep.

But who knows! Her life she shares is embarrassing - it’s such a car crash. I wouldn’t put it past her, her so-called alcoholism (giving up booze is not the same Gemma!!!) has gone a bit quiet, she needs something else to keep her relevant. It’s bad enough that she lies about the boys father (they don’t have the same one) she’s going to add another one to the mix!?!!

I’m so sick of her bullshit I’ve stop following her lies became too idiotic she can’t even keep up!
She’s an absolute mess and that’s just what she shares imagine what goes on in her private life if this is what she is willing to have public!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s true. I’m local too and not heard a peep.

But who knows! Her life she shares is embarrassing - it’s such a car crash. I wouldn’t put it past her, her so-called alcoholism (giving up booze is not the same Gemma!!!) has gone a bit quiet, she needs something else to keep her relevant. It’s bad enough that she lies about the boys father (they don’t have the same one) she’s going to add another one to the mix!?!!

I’m so sick of her bullshit I’ve stop following her lies became too idiotic she can’t even keep up!
She’s an absolute mess and that’s just what she shares imagine what goes on in her private life if this is what she is willing to have public!!!
Do the boys really not have the same dad?! She definitely makes out they do.

Reactions: 3
She said something on stories about cash being away with dad and super step mum so makes sense now. Sums up now she puts only snippets out to interrupt this perfect life when in reality she’s a car crash

Reactions: 1
How can she actually think people believe that she’s sober 🤣 what a joke

Also we’re to believe that not only was she a raging alcoholic but also miraculously managed to get sober on her first attempt without any support??? No meetings? No lifestyle changes? No abstaining from new relationships? Utter utter BS. And whoever is humouring and enabling her by giving her a platform to ‘discuss sobriety’ are making a mockery of true addiction.

Reactions: 13
Lori is a nasty piece of work, she thinks so highly of herself and thinks she’s funny but she isn’t she uses her kids when she feels like it flaunts their hired sports cars on Instagram she’s trying her hardest to change Paul hence the Turkey teeth not long after they met!
---
Gemma’s made the DM she will be sharing that story in 3…2…1…. Won’t share the comments though
Lori had all three of her children kept by their dad's at some point, as in the children's fathers refused to return them, separately. The youngest is cared for full time by her Dad Matt because he won against her in court and the eldest two were raised by her mother, (who is extremely violent and once pulled her teenage daughter out of the shower by her hair for waking her up) hence why she has been able to travel between torquay and Liverpool and go on holiday constantly since being with Paul. Her brother Jack Callow (25) last week left a 17 year old female for dead after crashing a car into a tree and fleeing the scene whilst already on bail for a number of violent attacks on his ex partner. Awful family

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lori had all three of her children kept by their dad's at some point, as in the children's fathers refused to return them, separately. The youngest is cared for full time by her Dad Matt because he won against her in court and the eldest two were raised by her mother, (who is extremely violent and once pulled her teenage daughter out of the shower by her hair for waking her up) hence why she has been able to travel between torquay and Liverpool and go on holiday constantly since being with Paul. Her brother Jack Callow (25) last week left a 17 year old female for dead after crashing a car into a tree and fleeing the scene whilst already on bail for a number of violent attacks on his ex partner. Awful family
Oh they definitely are! Jacks ex partner is lovely and raising a beautiful little girl , loris dad is just as rough as the rest of them I do have to laugh when she boasts about Paul’s super cars! As if he brought them! She really thinks she’s some mega celeb and doing comedy herself is a joke literally!