Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw these on her stories I never noticed how flat she had left her ass on the side pic. It's literally a straight line 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see the article in the sun about her cocaine use?
What a load of tit!! She makes stuff up as she goes along, she will play on this mafs rubbish forever as if she never went on it she wouldn’t have got her freebie surgery

Reactions: 5
So the talk of being a alcoholic has slowed down and now she’s suddenly declaring that she was a addicted to coke as well. If it was that bad why did the father to her kids let them stay with her! Nothing makes sense at all, I feel like she makes tit up for stories

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She was buying £1000 a day of cocaine. That’s a hell of lot isn’t it. Like was she buying the dealers whole stash every day? And she was cutting people’s hair. She’s a compulsive liar !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was buying £1000 a day of cocaine. That’s a hell of lot isn’t it. Like was she buying the dealers whole stash every day? And she was cutting people’s hair. She’s a compulsive liar !!
It’s all bollocks isn’t it! And when she said she can afford a lovely home now yeah cause teignbride council pays your rent! Wonder whatever happened to her dogs and you never see her mum anymore
---
Also she moans about papers posting tit about her but she’s happy enough to sell her story and post her life and flaps on social media, then blames the papers when she gets negative comments she’s a born idiot

Last edited:
Jack Monroe level elevenirife-ing a drug problem there from Gemma.

Even if she was freebasing cocaine which is extremely unlikely it would be hard to reach that level of spending.

Reactions: 6
I have no context of how much cocaine costs, can someone enlighten me? How much is 1k a day?

…and I’m not fat shaming but if you were taking that much coke, you wouldn’t need to go and get surgery to lose weight? You’d have NO appetite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can see why that Matt wanted to get away from her on MAFS. My opinion is that he looked at her and saw himself reflected back so did not want to be in any situation ship with her. She criticised the producers of the show for misrepresentation but in my opinion what you see is as reasonable a representation of narcissistic personality disorder as you’re likely to ever see. In the pair of them.

Reactions: 2
I was listening to MAFS hysteria podcast recently & they had Adrian on from last year. He made some good points. So in the UK version they aren't allowed to edit different bits ( like conversations that were had weeks ago) and piece together. So he reckons you can't really blame the edit. But interestingly in the Australian version producers are totally allowed to do that. So in the UK one, if you've said it, you've totally said it.
Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 7
I had a quick read of the article and it said she was sending a thousand a day to dealers, for other people and herself. So she was not spending 1000 per day for her own use.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen anyone pretend to be the worst possible mother just for attention before. Her lies are wild lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's bloody pregnant!! Stop it!!! She's known the guy 2.5 seconds... also explains why she's "gone sober" bleeping hell, those poor kids

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well that was worth having gastric bypass for then 🙄
Someone on here called this a few months ago and said it was well known in their area