Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all just feels a little seedy. The pics in her underwear. Every photo of her eye bleeping the camera. I don’t know, it just feels off.

Reactions: 7
She’s mentally unstable and very deranged if she thinks the weird man she’s with is going to stick around!! He gives me the creeps . His daughter is just a year old what does that tell you

Reactions: 8
It is okay to look like crap when you have just given birth Gemma! People would respect her more if she was honest about how she is feeling rather than sticking on a filter! It must be hard for self employed people when they have to go back to work, but it is okay to admit that!

Reactions: 3
"I'm so happy I've had a healthy baby during my weight loss"
When her baby was premature and weighed 4lbs 😏 she honestly is vile

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's just given birth and already there's talks of a breast lift and tummy tuck this year. Obviously 'gifted' 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or something off about her blokes transplant hair? It just doesn't lay right 😅 better than being bald I guess 😬 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Came to say the same

The level of cringe I get from her is unreal.

Also he has a daughter who has just turned 1 recently too and the new baby with Gemma, all very fast moving.

Reactions: 3