Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably does it in the kitchen because her bathroom is disgusting. Scummy Mummy

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Social distancing clearly doesn’t apply to chavs. Next it’ll be that the Lumi provides a protective layer of coronavirus repellent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair is so dry it’s like a mass of pubes
I always think this!!!! She's said before that she puts no product on her hair and I always wonder why as shes mixed race and her hair would be actually naturally gorgeous with some leave in conditioner/coconut oil. Also her skin has always been lovely too and she's always had that clear smooth glow...... absolute load of bleeping tit her trying to plug that over priced lumi shite!! Who ever said about them putting cream on before using it to make it look like loads of tit is coming off their faces is spot on!!

Reactions: 4
I always think this!!!! She's said before that she puts no product on her hair and I always wonder why as shes mixed race and her hair would be actually naturally gorgeous with some leave in conditioner/coconut oil. Also her skin has always been lovely too and she's always had that clear smooth glow...... absolute load of bleeping tit her trying to plug that over priced lumi shite!! Who ever said about them putting cream on before using it to make it look like loads of tit is coming off their faces is spot on!!
I agree about her skin she’s always had good skin so this bullshit about ‘look at that glow’ is nonsense and her just trying to sell a product she clearly doesn’t need 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree about her skin she’s always had good skin so this bullshit about ‘look at that glow’ is nonsense and her just trying to sell a product she clearly doesn’t need 🙄
Found it amusing that she posted that but had a filter on, not seen many lumi users post without one yet!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.