Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot cope with the cringey captions 🤣🙈🙈 “Play is our brains favourite way of learning”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how someone said they are sick of the lumi 😂😂 and no she won’t stop banging on about it as she’s selling them now! These pyramid scheme twats really think people are dumb! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how someone said they are sick of the lumi 😂😂 and no she won’t stop banging on about it as she’s selling them now! These pyramid scheme twats really think people are dumb! 😂
She’s a self employed boss babe now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks suspiciously the same result as when beggney does her lumi after already taking off her make up 🤣🤣 she’s pushing it so hard it looks more than desperate now!
they should start new pages for peddling this shite so it’s clear they are part of a mlm scheme!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha oh dear, not the result she was after! Isn’t it a bit strange to post those results anyway? If I got those results in a poll I’d be embarrassed and hopefully get the hint!
She didn't post the results, it shows up for you when you vote.. I voted no obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s sooooo thick. Why do these companies work with her? Her skin has always been good anyway to be fair to her, shame the same can’t be said about her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s sooooo thick. Why do these companies work with her? Her skin has always been good anyway to be fair to her, shame the same can’t be said about her voice.
the company hasn’t worked with her, it’s a pyramid scheme she’s now part of selling them, except these ones selling this Nu Skin crap never make that clear to Followers! She’s just vile!

Reactions: 3
Notice how she’s trying to be really subtle about selling it ‘I know it’s pay day weekend soon and I’ve got a 20% discount’ no you haven’t you are trying to sell us something regardless of any discount. She’s trying to fool her followers without actually saying she’s selling it. Thinks she’s clever 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
the company hasn’t worked with her, it’s a pyramid scheme she’s now part of selling them, except these ones selling this Nu Skin crap never make that clear to Followers! She’s just vile!
Ohhhh. So she’s basically an Avon lady?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.