Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4319BBF5-1175-4896-99B0-456322A0A706.png
Total hun
I am also bored of seeing instagram worthy flower wall backdrops so I’m loving the multi storey
Consider me influenced babe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only a matter of time before you can't get in the local multistorey because of all the insta photoshoots taking place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her Starbucks cup a personality trait now? Why is it every photo or story?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ok, I don’t follow her. Is she as much as a car crash as Rochelle?!
Oh god yes follow her. And her racist self. With the partner with tattoos that have white supremacist links
She lost 10 stone on sw now looks like she’s put 12 back on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how she filmed herself vacuuming Labia’s room, probably all she did do! I expect she whipped her slave into doing the rest, poor Blake.
As for that car park photo, duck me. I have no words 😂 bleeping state. It’s a terrible photo, everything about it is awful, even her stupid face looks more ridiculous than normal.
She boils my piss. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.