Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can t
Sheโ€™s smiling more in the second.
Jonple take my money now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
You can tell her gunts just been pushed out in the first pic ! Sheโ€™s the worst advertisement ever

Iโ€™ve just looked on his Instagram page the transformations are all tit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she hit just over 13,000 steps today. She did a run this morning and has two small kids, how has she only managed this many steps? Does she basically sit on her ass all day ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
I wouldnโ€™t buy it anyway because of this stupid chav advertising it, but also what kind of tit name is jonple app anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See sheโ€™s back in the car park posing with her teeth hanging out of her head again, she looks like an absolute bellend! bleeping skanky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It made me laugh yesterday how she said it was nice to be in her moms garden ... like she hasnโ€™t been going round through the whole of lockdown anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.