Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that you have to buy followers. Instagram has turned into a joke. How anyone would want that beast promoting them is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 13
Just why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ is she that desperate for content she posts a picture of her sons piss what next his first turd 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️💩💩💩
She’s put another picture of his piss on this morning. Just what people want to see to start Sunday off well...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To say she’s got over 30k followers her ‘mother’s day’ video hasn’t even got 300 likes!! Might be able to buy followers but you can’t buy class. One of the grimmest posts I’ve seen.

Reactions: 11
To say she’s got over 30k followers her ‘mother’s day’ video hasn’t even got 300 likes!! Might be able to buy followers but you can’t buy class. One of the grimmest posts I’ve seen.
I can just imagine her dulcet tones shouting
duck off le’aissssoooo I’m having a bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her followers are dropping again! She’ll be back below 30k the way it’s going!

Reactions: 5
Her followers are dropping again! She’ll be back below 30k the way it’s going!
Don’t these people want to see her kids piss and hear about how she’d like a tit in peace
What is wrong with them? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgot about her then she cropped up on Instagram. Totally forgot how ridiculous the kids names are 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Without sounding like a complete hole....it's just her face! Le Modified Council Flat Esq and Office Essentials have inherited the same look, the poor sods

She makes the Mama out of The Goonies look soft, approachable and gentle in comparison 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.