Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted stuff. She has tagged a PR company wonder how they feel about her mixing households over Christmas and new year.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can’t even find the words
I was coming to post this. I’m all for body confidence but she’s cutting off the bloody circulation to the lower half of her body in that get up.
how much talc has she used to get into it and can you imagine the smell when she releases the gunt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was coming to post this. I’m all for body confidence but she’s cutting off the bloody circulation to the lower half of her body in that get up.
how much talc has she used to get into it and can you imagine the smell when she releases the gunt
Was going to say the same, 💯 for body confidence but dress to suit your size not squeeze into something that clearly doesn’t fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture god people are telling her she looks amazing. My friends we ask me what i was thinking if i looked like that. Its always the same ones who comment on her posts i think it must be a link thing to get all there engagements up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg it’s like that bondage tape.
I’m all for body confidence (and much bigger than rosh) but please god it I ever put that on (irl never mind a pic online) please let my friends ask me what on earth I am thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That picture god people are telling her she looks amazing. My friends we ask me what i was thinking if i looked like that. Its always the same ones who comment on her posts i think it must be a link thing to get all there engagements up.
She’s lived in that crop top
Since 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't with this one 😂😂😂 My best friend would rip me a new asshole if I behaved like this! I've said it once and I'll say it again.... La'mia please come and collect your mum 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It really grates on me that she doesn't put any product on her hair!! Honestly her hair could be stunning if she just used some curly girl products!!

Reactions: 3
It really grates on me that she doesn't put any product on her hair!! Honestly her hair could be stunning if she just used some curly girl products!!
this is what annoys me the most about her!!
her hair could be lovely, but she’s too lazy to make any effort with it at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The child comment. Hmmm...I'm 33. I've not had kids yet. Maybe in a couple of years when I'm ready. I'm in the midst of enjoying my life still. I didn't want kids mid-20's. I aspired to more than that. I wanted to learn, travel, find a job that I love, work hard, find someone I wanted to spend my life with, get married, buy a house, buy a car, make my life the best that it can be before I have children.
I didn't pop out a sprog with the first useless tosser who'd blow his beans up my muff so that I could get a council flat in Chelmsley, scrounge off the social for the best part of my 20's, and flash pics of my fat gunt online for strangers to send me free tat for my brats.

Forgive me if I don't quake with envy.

Aim higher.
Beans.....muff......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣(anyone watch the office?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.