Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Disney nightie to prove to us she’s still a child that likes toys and dress up?! So she can keep getting freebies??
also, she’d have those drumsticks shoved where the sun doesn’t shine if she lived above me (she never will because instead of buying unnecessary designer crap for myself and kids I own my own home)
There’s no consideration there at all

Reactions: 1
I honestly would never judge what someone chooses to buy or not buy their children for Birthdays/Christmas, and what they post on their socials. Even in the pandemic. I don’t think anyone should filter their content to not offend or upset for fear of rubbing someone up the wrong way. You will never please everyone. Someone will always be richer, more successful, more everything than you. If you don’t like what someone posts because it makes you feel like you’re not enough then just unfollow, it’s not worth it. Comparison is the thief of joy.

With Rosh, it’s hard not to judge for a woman that doesn’t work, she seems to be funding a very extra birthday for her 7 year old. And what does her partner do? Does anyone know, can’t remember if it’s been said before on here.

Reactions: 5
I honestly would never judge what someone chooses to buy or not buy their children for Birthdays/Christmas, and what they post on their socials. Even in the pandemic. I don’t think anyone should filter their content to not offend or upset for fear of rubbing someone up the wrong way. You will never please everyone. Someone will always be richer, more successful, more everything than you. If you don’t like what someone posts because it makes you feel like you’re not enough then just unfollow, it’s not worth it. Comparison is the thief of joy.

With Rosh, it’s hard not to judge for a woman that doesn’t work, she seems to be funding a very extra birthday for her 7 year old. And what does her partner do? Does anyone know, can’t remember if it’s been said before on here.
He started his own wardrobe building business

Gifted a coat now... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t have anything on her post to say gifted either...

Reactions: 2
Yes labia has been given more tit but let’s take a moment to appreciate the make shift creased background & matching table cloth!! Creased to high heaven! This twit is so desperate it’s unreal her ads are shocking, i might sound horrible but I’m glad they can’t do nothing for the spoilt brats birthday
Is that another bedroom being installed in Le'flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping droney in her stories
“Cheeky little delivery from hello fresh”

yes it is cheeky with all the talk of kids going hungry and a company would chose to send it to you who has just shown the most vulgar display of gifts for le’offspring

GET IN THE bleeping BIN YOU SCAB

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping droney in her stories
“Cheeky little delivery from hello fresh”

yes it is cheeky with all the talk of kids going hungry and a company would chose to send it to you who has just shown the most vulgar display of gifts for le’offspring

GET IN THE bleeping BIN YOU SCAB
I’m really pissed off with hello fresh I’ve used them for about 18 months she always cooks slop the one meal won’t feed 4 of them, donate the box you scruff she’s so greedy she’s getting worse, do these fuckers have to declare their ad income to the social

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Make a complaint to hellofresh. How terrible taking that when she just showed the hundreds of pounds she spent 2 days before. I honestly can't stand the witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how she has mother of “3” in her bio but doesn’t talk about the children she aborted 🥴

• Wow
Hold up.. Can you confirm that? That's a very bold statement to make
I agree I can’t stand her but that’s a very very personal thing to say & maybe one that wasn’t an. Easy decision to make

Good god!
Is it possible but is she getting worse!

We all know when he’s talking l’anusol will be saying “get this bleeping chain off my wrist you great big bleep

As for le’older ones birthday, bring on the chavvy tit show
L’anusol I am screaming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m feeling judgy about the releasing a balloon into the sky - surely everyone knows that that’s a bad idea?

Reactions: 4
Yes
I’m feeling judgy about the releasing a balloon into the sky - surely everyone knows that that’s a bad idea?
I didn’t like her doing this tbh. Will end to stuck in trees or been wrongly ingested by an animal. (I’m a vet and it’s amazing what we see that an animal has eaten outside and it’s become lodged in their throats or stomachs)
Also the appreciation post for Blake basically read, thank duck Blake is off work for a week so I can do even less than normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.