Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmja

Chatty Member
View attachment 253403
WTF???

Why has she been sent this, surely bepanthen don't need tramps like this promoting their products?
Really pissed me off, I use this for my wee one & it's not exactly cheap but she has just cheapened it!

She must be approaching companies & asking them for stuff? They need to start doing their homework!
It's not been sent directly from bepanthen. The company she's tagged is who sent it. You register your details and you get sent products and if you review them well enough you move along the ladder

Reactions: 1

Mysterious girl

Seriously lowering the town having that yeti there!

She’s got to be paying a membership fee to some company with her hashtags so effectively she’s buying her freebies lol

These are the pages she tags constantly she’s so desperate to be a channel mum cunt
These are free to join she doesn’t need to pay. They are engagement groups

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Ideally but a lot of kids have them beyond that which is fine and the parent’s own choice but most parents would limit use of the dummy and would at least take it out to give the kid a chance to talk! If you’re not worried about speech it’s no big deal but if she’s worried about him talking surely she would reduce the dummy use or get rid of it. My eldest had his dummy til he was 2 at night time but he ended up with a lisp so i got rid of my youngesr’s when she turned 1.
I am a proper rookie so thank you for the tip! 🤗

Juniper

Chatty Member
I can’t find the first thread to read through, so I was wondering if someone could fill me in on this thing about building a wall please??

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I hate all the American bollox she comes out with like mom and groceries 🙄🙄 I know somebody has said before mom is a bit of a brummy thing but it still infuriates me 🤬
Mom is a brummie thing I say it all the time. I used to live with an American and for the majority of the 5 years we lived together I still kept my own mannerisms and brummie sayings for her to come out with this shot she’s watching a shit tonne of American tv

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I am 5ft 11 and 12 stone and currently eating 2100 calories and these will increase every week until I am at maintaince. Currently in a big deficit still so 1900 is actually fine for her, lots of people diet eat much less than that when it’s just silly. The aim is to eat as much as possible and still lose weight so you reverse diet and increase your cals.
I’m well educated on calorie deficit thanks hun, maybe start a rave thread for her 👌🏻

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I just don’t get why they need her promoting them at all!! She’s the sort that puts me off a place a massive group of loud chavs.. no thanks!
It’s actually an ok place or was pre covid like you I think she’d encourage chavs and I don’t have time for that!

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
it’s so unnecessary - no child needs that much. Like you say it’s all for the gram!
Wires all over the sofa again how much cake for the 4 of them!! Absolutely ridiculous, it’s my daughters birthday next week we’ve cancelled her cake it’s pointless when most of it will be wasted the lady making it understood & offered to refund deposit but we told her no. Yeti winds me right up she tries so hard and fails