Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Spillthatteagirlfriend, post: 3691684, member: 7

It's just pure and utterly laziness then 😫 Also hope my comment didn't offend you or anyone else for that matter 💗 Just shocked how a grown ass woman can speak that way and think it's okay 😳
Oh god no I didn’t take it offensively. She is just pure chav. I have had the misfortune of dealing with her in the real world and she thinks a lot more of herself than anyone else does but I don’t believe there is anything wrong with her that a shot up the arse wouldn’t cure. She is the epitome of what is wrong with society

She has got those nasty cheap invsiligns in that probably make it worse - she drones on now with a lisp
[/QUOTE]
Oh phew! Ohhh god I feel for you having to see her in person. I can't get over how much she rates herself. On one of her tiktoks she says something like her biggest flex is being pretty without makeup. I'm all for a woman being confident but seriously who has been blowing smoke up this beasts hoop for the past 30 years to make her think she's something she's really not?? You just know she was an absloute vile bully at school. She needs bringing down a peg or two and a huge reality check that she's never going to make it as a big insta hun.

Reactions: 9
Oh god no I didn’t take it offensively. She is just pure chav. I have had the misfortune of dealing with her in the real world and she thinks a lot more of herself than anyone else does but I don’t believe there is anything wrong with her that a shot up the arse wouldn’t cure. She is the epitome of what is wrong with society

She has got those nasty cheap invsiligns in that probably make it worse - she drones on now with a lisp
Oh phew! Ohhh god I feel for you having to see her in person. I can't get over how much she rates herself. On one of her tiktoks she says something like her biggest flex is being pretty without makeup. I'm all for a woman being confident but seriously who has been blowing smoke up this beasts hoop for the past 30 years to make her think she's something she's really not?? You just know she was an absloute vile bully at school. She needs bringing down a peg or two and a huge reality check that she's never going to make it as a big insta hun.
[/QUOTE]

she was a huge bully!
liked to pick on girls when it was 1 against a gang! I’ve said before a few times on her thread about but it annoys me so much how vile she was but tries to be all sweetness for her freebies 🙄😡

Reactions: 7
she was a huge bully!
liked to pick on girls when it was 1 against a gang! I’ve said before a few times on her thread about but it annoys me so much how vile she was but tries to be all sweetness for her freebies 🙄😡
Arghh I just knew it.... Vile nasty bully beast! You can just see that daughter morphing into her every day aswell. I don't know what these companies are thinking sending this trash freebies. bleeping honey monster 😡

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

she was a huge bully!
[/QUOTE]
I could see her as a bully. When she’s swanning round Aldi she looks down her nose at people

Reactions: 4
she was a huge bully!
[/QUOTE]
I could see her as a bully. When she’s swanning round Aldi she looks down her nose at people
[/QUOTE]
She has nothing to look her nose down at. Her wee boy lives in a cupboard in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she’s gonna lose weight, yeah?! She will snaffle them all herself
If you’re on a diet and trying to lose weight why on earth would you say yes to donuts and why would a company approach someone who is trying to lose weight 😂😂😂 says it all about her that she won’t say no to anything, any she wonders why she’s only lost what 5lb in 3 weeks is it...... because roch you’re a big bleeping greedy beast of a woman that’s why! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Lol ffs, the “wiscoff” doughnut was her fave..does even read the absolute sh*t she posts when she’s promoting her rubbish?
Honestly, anything free and she will take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.