Reality of_rosh #4 Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Still Looks Like The Gruffalo.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t understand most of what she was droning on about!! And what the hell does she look like - still in her clothes and make-up from the night before!! Forgot her pjs lol
I know! I’m sure she could’ve thrown on a vest top or something the dress is awful she is literally the jolly green giant. She’s still obsessed with lamia getting a tan her dad is moaning on his FB he paid $150 for lobster!

Reactions: 6
I know! I’m sure she could’ve thrown on a vest top or something the dress is awful she is literally the jolly green giant. She’s still obsessed with lamia getting a tan her dad is moaning on his FB he paid $150 for lobster!
Surely they would have known how pricey it was when they booked?

Reactions: 3
Her head looks massive. It's so strange looking, like a misshapen football because of how much weight she's lost. She's totally out of proportion now. I don't know what the hell she's been doing to her face but she's like an orange joker. She looked so much better before 😳

Reactions: 4
Her head looks massive. It's so strange looking, like a misshapen football because of how much weight she's lost. She's totally out of proportion now. I don't know what the hell she's been doing to her face but she's like an orange joker. She looked so much better before 😳
She’s just out of proportion in general lmao

You’ve deffo not seen her mum then
I most deffo have seen the mutton mother. She's a scraggly looking tacky old hooker with the most bizarre outfits. Jaffa Kate is a carbon copy of the father. The brother is more like the mother and Jaff is gutted.

Reactions: 1
How does she get PR invites still!!
I know her new ot he’s seeing one of her friends. He has his own gym. Just trying to beg some freebies no doubt. The yeti swanning around like she’s the dogs boll**s 🤮🤮🤮
---
I know her new ot he’s seeing one of her friends. He has his own gym. Just trying to beg some freebies no doubt. The yeti swanning around like she’s the dogs boll**s 🤮🤮🤮
Pt

Reactions: 1