Reality of_rosh #4 Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Still Looks Like The Gruffalo.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urmm yeah well it’s new thread time enit ( said in the dreary voice of la’grufallo.
Thread suggestion courtesy of @Damocles with 23 votes
Let’s see what gifted crap she gets this thread and will L’miserable resemble Mr T by the end of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously palmed Labia off again today. Seems unfair to me that the boy gets to go for lunch and she misses out.

Reactions: 5
Oh she will get lunch … it will donated by a local business for the free school meal kids, The kids whos parents struggle a little, maybe even kids whos parents are at work and they have paid for their kids to go to camp. NOT for kids whos lazy honey monster of a mother just wants to palm her off too. What a piece of tit

Reactions: 9
Is insta really “hiding” her grid posts or is she just not getting the likes? 🤔

Not bothering to go to watch La’mia playing football and moaning she’s hardly seen her. Don’t send her to summer camp then you lazy bleep. I’m sure she wouldn’t cope with both kids which is why Lamia always gets palmed off all the time!! If that was my child’s first time football training, I’d bloody be there!

She looks like a bag of tit in that wedding dress post this morning! What a way to out of potential customers for the wedding dress shop 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck are thrown lines?! 🤣 Think she means frown lines. The Botox must've gone to her head (excuse the pun 😂)

• Haha
Botox? I Thought tit Like That Wasn't Tested On Animals? Then Again, Is The Gruffalo An Animal?

Silly Me, Shouldn't I Know, There's No Such Thing As A Gruffalo.

😂😂😂

• Haha