Reality of_rosh #4 Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Still Looks Like The Gruffalo.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling her dress will be quite nice but not for her!
It’s from the white collection (owner is a friend she made on Facebook. Weirdest friendship I’ve seen) and they are extremely good at styling so I have no doubt the dress will be beautiful. I’m sure she did a photo shoot for their curve collection 😳

Reactions: 3
She’s gone for a lilac theme. I had a nosey on some of her bridesmaids stories.

Reactions: 2
Go on her page and scroll down to the picture of her on a boat and says something like a maid and her hens. I just looked at those girls and some have open pages.

Some of her bridesmaids are so classy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We need a wild one of the yeti and big foot! Imagine this lot on the family moon to the Dominican bless blue eyes for paying for the wedding and honeymoon
My cousin got married at the same place castle Bromwich hall if I remember correctly.

She must think she’s a celeb doing an OK magazine deal because no one has posted her dress, she must be planning a big reveal post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well in the only photo you can see of half her dress it looks grubby as duck like the fake tan has rubbed off on it

This one? She looks like she got it for £100 from BHS
---
‘As soon as your out of bed’ 🫠
I dread to think how much she spent on this tat - they could at least use the correct word - YOU'RE. As soon as YOU ARE out of bed
Such beautiful words. I think it’s Shakespeare
Boozy breath got me right in the feels

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf are these monstrosities!! Oh and the trainers
---
Go onto her tagged photos and listen to the bridesmaids thinking they are missy elliot
Edited, I think I may have just compressed my first videos!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All that gym work clearly paid off I see 🤣she looks massive in those pics and that dress is so wrong for her shape

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf are these monstrosities!! Oh and the trainers
---
Go onto her tagged photos and listen to the bridesmaids thinking they are missy elliot
Edited, I think I may have just compressed my first videos!
Firstly what the duck. Secondly
WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUCK

also telling how different she is looking in her own or staged photos to those others have taken

and what the duck did her mother wear? It’s a cross between a nighty and l a bridesmaid dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7