Reality of_rosh #4 Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Still Looks Like The Gruffalo.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly what the duck. Secondly
WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUCK

also telling how different she is looking in her own or staged photos to those others have taken

and what the duck did her mother wear? It’s a cross between a nighty and l a bridesmaid dress
You can see she’s edited the gunt out and knocked off 4 dress sizes! Whoever took that must’ve been stood on a chair! I’ve no words for the mother! Has anyone saw the wife swap video doing the rounds on TikTok with Lizzie Bardsley? This is how I imagine this lot to be

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see she’s edited the gunt out and knocked off 4 dress sizes! Whoever took that must’ve been stood on a chair! I’ve no words for the mother! Has anyone saw the wife swap video doing the rounds on TikTok with Lizzie Bardsley? This is how I imagine this lot to be
Oh my days. Yes!

And there was me all worried she was was going to hold chavfest at the same place I’m getting married at.

now I’ve been to some stunning weddings at Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel so I’m not knocking it but the way she was going on about “driving out to the venue for meal tasting” like it was in the sticks and it’s literally 10 mins up the road from chelmsley weird, and fundamentally in the bleeping city opposite a housing estate not countryside like she’s made out previously!

Reactions: 5
A hummer screams class!
Nothing annoys me more than white and ivory mixed, I know that’s my problem but the wedding dress really does look grubby next to a pristine white bridesmaid dress.
Either both have white or both have sodding ivory ffs

Reactions: 4
Why didn't they (mum and bride) have their hair done for the wedding ?

Also - the £800 trainers 🤯 yet arnt they all crammed in a small flat ?

Reactions: 8
Why didn't they (mum and bride) have their hair done for the wedding ?

Also - the £800 trainers 🤯 yet arnt they all crammed in a small flat ?
They did have their hair and make up done for the wedding. All the bridal party did 😂😂😂

And yeah cause I’m sure you can’t claim housing benefit if you actually have a mortgage can you? Blakey boy does lots of cash in hand jobs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Few days on holiday and her ring won’t fit again. Noticed it was just about on her finger at the airport! Albeit very tight!!

Reactions: 3
Few days on holiday and her ring won’t fit again. Noticed it was just about on her finger at the airport! Albeit very tight!!
We’ve got a week or two of family matchy matchy pics to endure I’ve just had a look and that honeymoons cost around 6-8k!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s got the most draining voice I’ve ever heard
Couldn’t understand most of what she was droning on about!! And what the hell does she look like - still in her clothes and make-up from the night before!! Forgot her pjs lol

Reactions: 4