Real life crime and murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago now but I enjoyed The Widower- the one about the guy that killed his wives and almost got away with it and Catching Britain’s Killers about double jeopardy. The Mum in it was amazing.

Oh and remember psychopath night on channel 4, i love that kind of stuff! 😂
I know a lady who went out with Malcolm Webster after he killed his first wife. She had a lucky escape! A very disturbing individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Hidden in plain sight on Netflix? That one was one the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. There were so many moments I thought wtf am I watching?

Reactions: 14
Best crime documentary - Paradise Lost. Damien Echols that is on death row for a crime he did not commit.

Love Dateline, Keith Morrison has the sexiest voice, and i usually put TV on sleep whilst his show is on. although its crime related he has a very soothing voice :giggle:
I found out a couple of week's ago that Keith is Chandler Bing's stepdad in real life 😂

I found out a couple of week's ago that Keith is Chandler Bing's stepdad in real life 😂
*weeks Damn Auto Correct!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Hidden in plain sight on Netflix? That one was one the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. There were so many moments I thought wtf am I watching?
Abducted in plain sight was too much for me...I lasted about 10 mins before I gave up, tried again and it just carried on getting more messed up. I just had so many questions...Why just why? Being the most important.
I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but just very odd.

Reactions: 3
Abducted in plain sight was too much for me...I lasted about 10 mins before I gave up, tried again and it just carried on getting more messed up. I just had so many questions...Why just why? Being the most important.
Oh ha ha, I got the name of it wrong! Hidden in plain sight is a book I read 🤣
Yeah, if I was the girl involved I would have disowned my parents.

I know a lady who went out with Malcolm Webster after he killed his first wife. She had a lucky escape! A very disturbing individual.
Ironic you should say that, a school friend's mum dated John Cannan!

Genuinely one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Again, don't wish to spoil it but I rationalise it by thinking "it was the 70's, safeguarding wasn't an issue then". Even so those parents..!

Did you see on the news about the couple stabbed to death on New Year’s Day? I figured out it was her ex husband before they released his details.. I thought it was SO obvious!!!
I also religiously followed the case of Amber Peat but that seemed to fizzle out and it frustrated me there was no ‘real’ outcome.
I have links to the education sector in Derbyshire, I going to try and see if anyone knows anything..! 🙊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ha ha, I got the name of it wrong! Hidden in plain sight is a book I read 🤣
Yeah, if I was the girl involved I would have disowned my parents.
Hidden in plain sight is a film on Netflix about a girl who fakes her own death so I wasn’t sure if you meant that 😂

A boy that I went to school with stabbed his friend's dad one night while on drugs. The dad didn't die I don't think but the boy went to jail for a few years.

• Wow
Who watched 24 Hours in Police Custody?
Me! Love it. I got quite involved last night. I shouted ‘you lying f*cker!’ Numerous times 🤣🙈

Years ago now but I enjoyed The Widower- the one about the guy that killed his wives and almost got away with it and Catching Britain’s Killers about double jeopardy. The Mum in it was amazing.

Oh and remember psychopath night on channel 4, i love that kind of stuff! 😂
The episode about double jeopardy was so interesting. And I agree, the mum was absolutely amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That was the weirdest show ever. I just kept thinking WTAF?!?!?!

I listen to crime podcasts. Mine are mostly America based since that is where I live now.
I love 'My favorite murder' and other good ones are 'vanished', 'the clearing', 'true crime garage'.

I loved watching the documentary on netflix 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann'. I still don't know what happened to that girl.

Reactions: 4
I loved watching the documentary on netflix 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann'. I still don't know what happened to that girl.
Oh yes I watched that. It's all so bizarre. I remember so much focus on the parents for having been "in" on it somehow. It's one we'll never fully know the truth I imagine.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes I watched that. It's all so bizarre. I remember so much focus on the parents for having been "in" on it somehow. It's one we'll never fully know the truth I imagine.

There were times I thought it totally was the parents but by the end of it I honestly don't think they had anything to do with it. Except being stupid and leaving their young children alone.

Reactions: 4
There were times I thought it totally was the parents but by the end of it I honestly don't think they had anything to do with it. Except being stupid and leaving their young children alone.
I think that too. I think she woke up, wondered out to find her parents and came to a tragic end somehow but who knows!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.