Real Life Crime and Murder #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex game gone wrong my arse. What kind of sex game leaves a woman needing multiple operations??? It was a load of rubbish from the start.

Reactions: 23
They’ve described it as “minor injuries” in the article. I’ve never known minor injuries put someone in a wheelchair and unable to speak for several days. Poor woman has been seriously assaulted!

Reactions: 18
It has to be quite an extensive beating for her to need 3 operations, be in a wheelchair and need ongoing treatment. 😕
sounds like a drug induced craze

abnormal deranged behavior

clearly would have killed her had his heart not given out with the stress of it

Reactions: 12
Also the Lucy letby case is very strange
Another Beverly alliet by the sounds of it..
how has this happened , fragile tittle tots being snufed out ..

they clearly has some decent evidence to be holding her ,
Distressing for the parents
Very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sex game gone wrong my arse. What kind of sex game leaves a woman needing multiple operations??? It was a load of rubbish from the start.
The way the media were framing her during that initial reporting as well (emphasis on her hair colour, her age, etc.) was gross. The "police source" and the media that jumped on that sexist and misogynistic narrative should be ashamed.

Reactions: 16
Lucy Letby's trial for murdering babies in a hospital unit has just been scheduled to start on the fourth of October.

As an ex midwife I'm interested in this
Wish we had court tv in UK

Reactions: 5
I’m still really interested in the awful Sarah Everard case. I find it absolutely chilling the way that awful brute used his power/role as a policeman.

This video is really good as shows loads of cctv footage of the murdered / poor Sarah before / after her kidnapping. Lots of stuff I’ve never seen before.

The footage of Sarah walking about before he kidnapped her - I don’t know London very well - and this is my first time seeing the cctv footage. In my head I expected her to be walking down a quiet dark street but to my surprise it’s a very busy built up area with lots of other people around.

Does anyone know the area well? Is it very busy? Would you walk there at 9ish at night? (Not trying to victim blame just think if it’s as busy as it looks it makes the case even more shocking as so many people were around)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m still really interested in the awful Sarah Everard case. I find it absolutely chilling the way that awful brute used his power/role as a policeman.

This video is really good as shows loads of cctv footage of the murdered / poor Sarah before / after her kidnapping. Lots of stuff I’ve never seen before.

The footage of Sarah walking about before he kidnapped her - I don’t know London very well - and this is my first time seeing the cctv footage. In my head I expected her to be walking down a quiet dark street but to my surprise it’s a very busy built up area with lots of other people around.

Does anyone know the area well? Is it very busy? Would you walk there at 9ish at night? (Not trying to victim blame just think if it’s as busy as it looks it makes the case even more shocking as so many people were around)
The interview footage is chilling, how easily he lies……..my heart breaks for poor innocent, trusting Sarah 😢

Reactions: 12
The interview footage is chilling, how easily he lies……..my heart breaks for poor innocent, trusting Sarah 😢
I don’t know if it was her parents or just some commentary at the time, but the thing that sticks with me is whoever said ‘we always told our children when they were little to find a police officer if they were in trouble’ 💔

He wiped his phone 40mins before the police knocked on his door - was he tipped off - did they ever get to the bottom of that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
More on the 9 year old killed in Boston.

So they have someone for it but nobody is reporting on what his motive is or whether he was known to the poor girl or her mother. What is the going into hiding about? Sounds like it wasn't a random attack and there's more to come out on this?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So they have someone for it but nobody is reporting on what his motive is or whether he was known to the poor girl or her mother. What is the going into hiding about? Sounds like it wasn't a random attack and there's more to come out on this?
Lithuanian news has been reporting on stuff somewhat heavily and it's turned a bit into a teledrama. I'd think the mother has talked to British press about it, though maybe there are some language difficulties, but they haven't reported on it due to the risk of sub judice

What's absolutely insane to me is that the street they were killed in is very close to a bunch of shops and a park so is fairly busy and many kids pass by. Local people have been saying that there needs to be a bigger police presence in town but I honestly do not think it would have prevented anything in this situation

Also insane that the guy just ran back to his house presumably, it's a very very short walk (not even 5 mins I'd say) through fairly crowded streets next to shops and no one saw him?

The other thing I've not seen mentioned a lot is the father. Totally possible that the connection was on the father's side rather than the mother's

• Sad
Reactions: 8
More on the 9 year old killed in Boston.

I read that the man was owed money by the mother and she worked for an agency of some sort?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Good grief that poor lady.Not a nice man at all.
As a non swimmer falling into the sea is one of my biggest fears, being pushed is even worse.
I can't believe they tried to use his alleged learning disability as an excuse, especially considering he had a past record of assault. What an unpleasant individual. Poor girl she must have been absolutely terrified.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.