Real Life Crime and Murder #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he is giving yet another interview.
This guy really gives me the creeps.
'I'd promised Dyanne I'd do anything to relieve her pain... So I did'

#

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I see he is giving yet another interview.
This guy really gives me the creeps.
'I'd promised Dyanne I'd do anything to relieve her pain... So I did'

#
It really is a testament to his attention to detail and desire to relieve her pain that that "anything" involved slashing her throat with a stanley knife and having a lump hammer as a back up, while having absolutely no proof of her consenting to any of it. Incredible, also, that for someone so hugely determined that their mutually agreed upon suicide pact be fulfilled for both the knife and the hammer to not do for him what they did for her. Justice absolutely failed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
:cry:

what is infanticide as opposed to just being called murder. Is it down to the age of the tiny baby, or because it was your own offspring and so someone you were supposed to extra care for and protect, or is it because they know from the moment it was investigated that the mother did it and it was due to mental health issues?

Tragic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

what is infanticide as opposed to just being called murder. Is it down to the age of the tiny baby, or because it was your own offspring and so someone you were supposed to extra care for and protect, or is it because they know from the moment it was investigated that the mother did it and it was due to mental health issues?

Tragic.

Haringey Council AGAIN! 🤬

Little girl is named

Boston was (and may still be) the murder capital of England.
Very sad.

Reactions: 6
The murder of that lovely little girl in Boston playing with her toys is just too much to even comprehend. What is going on??!!! There's now cctv stills showing a man that the police want to get hold of, I never understand why cctv is always so grainy. But someone will recognise him for sure

Reactions: 15
The murder of that lovely little girl in Boston playing with her toys is just too much to even comprehend. What is going on??!!! There's now cctv stills showing a man that the police want to get hold of, I never understand why cctv is always so grainy. But someone will recognise him for sure
One piece I read was that one guy knows her mother,he is owed money for some hours he worked,not sure little girls mum may run an agency of some type,but I’m sure the bastards are probably known in the area.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Tragic.

god, how can it be right that literally everyone in the hospital was saying that the mother would be a danger to that tiny baby and yet she was still able to take her home with barely any checks afterwards?! the mother doesn’t sound like she would ever have been capable of caring for a child (and the whole relationship sounds like it was chaotic from the off). poor lily-mai :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.