Real Life Crime and Murder #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Has anybody read this?Its awful poor girl.

That is horrific. I was stalked between 16-19 years old. It was awful. He was in his late 40s. The police were amazing. The court system not so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That is horrific. I was stalked between 16-19 years old. It was awful. He was in his late 40s. The police were amazing. The court system not so much.
I feel for you - I was stalked by an ex for years, unfortunately the police never took it seriously. It’s the most horrible feeling & even when you know you’re somewhere they CANNOT be, you still think they’re there 💕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel for you - I was stalked by an ex for years, unfortunately the police never took it seriously. It’s the most horrible feeling & even when you know you’re somewhere they CANNOT be, you still think they’re there 💕
It’s awful that the authorities don’t take it seriously enough.

Reactions: 2
It’s awful that the authorities don’t take it seriously enough.
Nope, you’re basically dependent on getting a decent police officer involved who is inclined to take it seriously. And then has enough influence to get it through the red tape. It’s exhausting and completely soul destroying but the freedom from them is amazing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.