Real Life Crime and Murder #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve arrested a 22-year-old man for that little girl’s death. Seems like following the CCTV.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just saw on Twitter that ‘Deividas Skebas, 22, has been charged with the murder of nine-year-old Lillia Valutyte, who was stabbed in Boston on Thursday, Lincolnshire Police said.’

Reactions: 3
So sickening if that little girl was killed over what would probably amount to a small amount of money ( if that’s what was disputed). FB rumours that it might not have been the 1st time this was threatened to the Mother.

Surely mentally ill to murder a 9 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So sickening if that little girl was killed over what would probably amount to a small amount of money ( if that’s what was disputed). FB rumours that it might not have been the 1st time this was threatened to the Mother.

Surely mentally ill to murder a 9 year old.
It doesn't always amount to a small amount of money though, especially if you don't have spare money laying around. My mother has these struggles with agencies sometimes too but it's normally fixed by a quick call to the person, though I've heard some bad reviews about the particular agency the mother worked for

Imo, if it is to do with money, he went out with the plan to threaten her in person with the knife or kill her. So happened that he saw the kids playing and they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time so to say

Reactions: 7
Seems like mother and her other daughter are in hiding.Police have moved them to a secret address.

Reactions: 7

I think the whole hiding thing is just a tabloid being a tabloid. Last I heard there was a police van parked outside the house nearly constantly, it's how locals knew which family was affected before it was formally announced

There was also talk of how the guy ran when it came to being arrested but there was a live stream of the arrest and it was very quick, no one even seemed to notice that he had been arrested. It looked as though the police surrounded the house too so I really doubt he had any time to run or even bother trying given he was wearing sliders

https://archive.ph/jlh3b (The Times article)
What's interesting is that he apparently didn't work through the agency, though it's an ex girlfriend and according to her he had recently come back to the UK. There was another article in which a neighbour (I think it was implied they were inside the house given it seems to be a house share type of situation) said that he thought the guy was here for holiday rather than work too though

Anyone following the Parkland trial? The medical examiner’s autopsy report on Joaquin Oliver is just…brutal. Dear god. The ME is really eloquent so he’s describing things well but it’s so graphic. He was shot in the leg and couldn’t move, then the shooter came back and shot him again. Joaquin put his hand up to protect himself and the bullet went through the palm of his hand and into the temple of his head and exiting the other side. His skull and brain essentially exploded and the only reason they were kept inside the head is due to the scalp and forehead. His poor mother was in tears throughout.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So the story that was mentioned in the previous thread about a "sex game gone wrong" where former rugby player Ricky Bibey died of a heart attack. Has now turned into "he brutally beat her up". And he had history for it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So the story that was mentioned in the previous thread about a "sex game gone wrong" where former rugby player Ricky Bibey died of a heart attack. Has now turned into "he brutally beat her up". And he had history for it.

Can’t believe they got it so wrong initially and actually published it

Karma for him suffering a heart attack after beating her!

Reactions: 35
Yeah that's so awful for her and her family that the story being circulated was something far more seedy. Poor woman. I hope she has a lot of support around her.

Reactions: 15
I wondered if the police speculated it could have been a ‘sex game gone wrong’ because the couple had been having sex or had had sex when he beat her? I think earlier reports said she was naked or partially clothed when police arrived. Just speculating myself! And it shouldn’t have been the first conclusion jumped to by the police in this scenario.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if the police speculated it could have been a ‘sex game gone wrong’ because the couple had been having sex or had had sex when he beat her? I think earlier reports said she was naked or partially clothed when police arrived. Just speculating myself! And it shouldn’t have been the first conclusion jumped to by the police in this scenario.
I always get the sense that the police are very male so to say. Plus, it wasn't that long ago that the rough sex defence was a thing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.