Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As loathsome as it is, I suspect that they couldn't officially strike him off until he was found guilty. Not defending the Met as their behaviour has been appalling throughout this process.

Reactions: 7
At the time a friend of mine lived two streets away from where this crime occured.
In Lewisham in 2008, the double murder of two French research students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez in the flat they were renting. They were tortured for three hours and then murdered in by Dano Sonnex and Nigel Farmer who were high on drink and drugs.

It began as a burgarly but they were disturbed by the students. They took their banks cards and was able to get money from one card but not the other and that was the reason why they were tortured and murdered. The police described the crime scene as 'unimaginable horror'
That reminds me of this unsolved murder…

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh dear god that awful story of the French girl working for Ex Sabrina of manager of Boys zone..horrendous,watching Dermot Monaghan’s real crimes.God that was awful.Disgusting..Poor Sophie,evil pair.

That poor girl Danielle Jones,uncle accused loads of stuff instigated him,but typical freak,not saying where her body is,should be allowed out,like all murderers that’s don’t disclose where they hid the body,should stay in prison rest of their life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That poor girl Danielle Jones,uncle accused loads of stuff instigated him,but typical freak,not saying where her body is,should be allowed out,like all murderers that’s don’t disclose where they hid the body,should stay in prison rest of their life.
Agree, and I also believe the sex offender registration should be retrospective- to include those such as Colin Pitchfork.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im sure they’d still have procedures to follow otherwise he’d just be able to claim unfair dismissal.
It may also affect his pension. There was a well-known case here in Scotland where Adam Carruthers, a police inspector, was convicted of two rapes (brought down by a male colleague who told me that bringing Carruthers down was the best thing that he had ever done in his police career) and the employer's contribution to his pension was withheld. He actually went to court to claim it under human rights but was refused on the grounds that his action had caused a "serious loss of confidence in the public service". He did get his own contributions though which was around 35% of the full pension. It was apparently the first time in Scotland that the Police Pension Regulations had been used to limit a pension; even though the justice system is different in Scotland and England, the wording hints that the Regulations may be UK-wide.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone heard this story? This lady went missing with her two kids this year. She was from Bristol and they found her in Glasgow. I know someone working on the case and they found her and one of the daughters dead (daughter was buried under the floor board I believe) and the oldest daughter who was about 5 playing in the garden. God knows what he was planning to do to her.
Edited to add she went to meet a man who murdered them

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone heard this story? This lady went missing with her two kids this year. She was from Bristol and they found her in Glasgow. I know someone working on the case and they found her and one of the daughters dead (daughter was buried under the floor board I believe) and the oldest daughter who was about 5 playing in the garden. God knows what he was planning to do to her.
Yes, it's on my list. Waiting for a trial date to be set. It's being tried in Scotland.

Reactions: 5
Yes I heard of it as my daughter lives in Dundee. Just awful

• Sad
This was actually in Dundee. Literally around the corner from me. So scary and sad.

Reactions: 4
from what I was told it is a very, very grim story. Im
surprised it hasn't got more media attention actually.
The details online about it are very basic, I hadn’t heard about it at all until I saw it mentioned here.

Reactions: 2
Quite a lot of details were leaked initially and it can only have been from police officers at the scene, there is or was an internal investigation going on about it.

Quite a lot of details were leaked initially and it can only have been from police officers at the scene, there is or was an internal investigation going on about it.
Well, we all now know that at least one person working on the case is speaking to someone they shouldn't be.

Trial of the facts in the Judith Fox case. I was expecting a mental health defence given the dismemberment of a mother by a daughter. It has very strong overtones of the Odessa Carey case in the North East.

from what I was told it is a very, very grim story. Im
surprised it hasn't got more media attention actually.
It got a lot of national press here in England when it happened. Now that court proceedings are ongoing, the media can only report on court hearings until the trial. That's how it's supposed to work anyway!

Reactions: 4
  • Sad
  • Wow
Yes I live very near to where she went missing from. It’s been on my mind a lot. Not much has been reported locally other than their bodies and the surviving girl being found. Such sad details you’ve shared.

Sorry because I know this has been touched on before but I am working my way through The Lady Vanishes podcast, and wow, what a strange case that literally spans worldwide. What’s everyone’s thoughts on what happened to Marion/Florabella?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.