Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to take this thread back a few pages - I’m almost finished watching the Sophie Toscan du Plantier Netflix doc.
Ian Bailey is such an odd character. I am fairly convinced that he did it for multiple reasons - known to be violent, had facts about the case before they were known to the public, desperate to place it on the assassin theory etc.
Also just the way he is in the documentary - the detail he goes into and his general demeanour just come across as someone who is blatantly lying. It actually reminded me of when I was a teenager and would try to get away with a lie by telling an elaborate story, with the logic “there’s so much detail, it must seem genuine!”

It seems that everyone else interviewed in west cork also believes he did it. I find it bizarre that he has chosen to stay there. The locals must be very cold to him, it must be an awful way to live. Unless he has stayed there due to extradition reasons? Would he be able to be extradited to France if he returned to England?
From my experience Ireland is a very small place and moving to another town there, his story would simply follow him. Would be much easier to relocate to a different place in England/some other country entirely to try to get some normalcy again.
Saying that, maybe he felt that moving would come across as a way of confessing or admitting defeat.

Sorry just rambling here, would be interested to hear others thoughts though!
If he leaves can he be extradited to France?

Can you post the link to the thread or give me the name I can't find it!! I'm obsessed with this case!!

‘Sophie Toscan du Plantier. Netflix & Sky Crime.’ Is the name of the thread, sorry don’t know how to post a link!

Reactions: 1
But but but Sophie Tuscan duP had an ex lover who tried to full on strangle her (West Cork podcast). The man had been to Ireland with her, he was devastated they broke up & mailed her weird stuff. Bit odd no?

Reactions: 2
But but but Sophie Tuscan duP had an ex lover who tried to full on strangle her (West Cork podcast). The man had been to Ireland with her, he was devastated they broke up & mailed her weird stuff. Bit odd no?
He has an alibi though but the always reliable Marie farell has since identified a French man following Sophie in the days before her murder

New ish case I’ve just heard about tonight it’s Suzanne morphew!! Kendall Rae on youtube has a vid out about it it’s so sad and sus! Was 100% the husband

New ish case I’ve just heard about tonight it’s Suzanne morphew!! Kendall Rae on youtube has a vid out about it it’s so sad and sus! Was 100% the husband
What do you think of Kendall Rae? I find her delivery appropriate so do watch her (vs for example makeup and murder where it’s delivered with jokes and insensitive) but sometimes it seems like she has done next to no research. Particularly unsolved cases she will leave out so much evidence and give her opinion on ‘whodunnit’ then when I research fully I can’t believe how much she left out to suit her theory

What do you think of Kendall Rae? I find her delivery appropriate so do watch her (vs for example makeup and murder where it’s delivered with jokes and insensitive) but sometimes it seems like she has done next to no research. Particularly unsolved cases she will leave out so much evidence and give her opinion on ‘whodunnit’ then when I research fully I can’t believe how much she left out to suit her theory
I really like her and enjoy her content! I love Eleanor neale too

Reactions: 3
This one was on my list. It was originally reported that she was 14 at the time of the offence.

Very curious as to the background, how they knew each other and more about her state of mind. From the photographs of the scene, it took place on what looks like a woodland path. I thought it would be drug related but I'm not sure now. Why is a 24 year old care worker hanging around with a 14 year old kid? 🤔

Reactions: 8
This one was on my list. It was originally reported that she was 14 at the time of the offence.

Very curious as to the background, how they knew each other and more about her state of mind. From the photographs of the scene, it took place on what looks like a woodland path. I thought it would be drug related but I'm not sure now. Why is a 24 year old care worker hanging around with a 14 year old kid? 🤔

That’s an interesting one for sure.
I saw this charge today. The incident is 3 years old and there has already been an inquest which has now proceeded to charges, poor little mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s an interesting one for sure.
I saw this charge today. The incident is 3 years old and there has already been an inquest which has now proceeded to charges, poor little mite.

Yeah, I saw that. It made me upset just reading it. You know it's going to be horribly, familiarly depressing.

Going back to Nimroy Hendricks, I'm now thinking it may be a sexual motive. I could be way out on a limb here. I was so sure it would be drug related but why would a 14 year old be meeting a 24 year old in a secluded area and her mind be so detached from reality that she stabs him? It could still well be drugs but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a sexual element (namely statutory rape/underage sex/sexual abuse)

Mind you, I've just read this again and I don't think that's what the police would be saying if there was any hint of a sexual element.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Wolstenholme, of the Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team, said: “The death of Nimroy Hendricks is heart-breaking and the whole circumstances of this case are both complex and tragic; our thoughts are with everyone affected by the loss of Nim."

I had a look at the area online and it looks like an industrial estate with paths and woodlands so I'm going back to drugs.

E4A6F423-382C-4798-B2E5-358184D01072.jpeg

F7601B8F-8576-42DD-81B2-49F6E2FBFAD0.jpeg

E29FE7DF-6804-478B-BA1F-FA4DCCBE1249.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Stumbled across this odd one yesterday when I was going through the Old Bailey listings for today and she's appearing.

Also found this:

And looking at that Instagram link, I don't think the girls are just being hired for photo shoots and twerking 👀

I thought it might be a paid sex hook up gone very wrong but it states she was known to the family.

On my list!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
At the time a friend of mine lived two streets away from where this crime occured.
In Lewisham in 2008, the double murder of two French research students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez in the flat they were renting. They were tortured for three hours and then murdered in by Dano Sonnex and Nigel Farmer who were high on drink and drugs.

It began as a burgarly but they were disturbed by the students. They took their banks cards and was able to get money from one card but not the other and that was the reason why they were tortured and murdered. The police described the crime scene as 'unimaginable horror'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
At the time a friend of mine lived two streets away from where this crime occured.
In Lewisham in 2008, the double murder of two French research students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez in the flat they were renting. They were tortured for three hours and then murdered in by Dano Sonnex and Nigel Farmer who were high on drink and drugs.

It began as a burgarly but they were disturbed by the students. They took their banks cards and was able to get money from one card but not the other and that was the reason why they were tortured and murdered. The police described the crime scene as 'unimaginable horror'
Oh my god that’s so sad 😢 just come here to work hard and study and get tortured and murdered by two absolute low life’s. Do you know how long they were sent to prison for?

Oh my god that’s so sad 😢 just come here to work hard and study and get tortured and murdered by two absolute low life’s. Do you know how long they were sent to prison for?
I know one (the more brutal of the two) got life with a minimum of serving 40 years.
Before that burglary they tried and failed to burgle the house of eastenders actress Laila Morse who is the brother if actor Gary Oldman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Speaking of Eastenders, one of the actresses [maybe 2 actually] was brutally murdered by her brother.

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Eastenders, one of the actresses [maybe 2 actually] was brutally murdered by her brother.
Gemma McCluskie was murdered by her brother.

Another EastEnders actress, Sian Blake (and their two children) were murdered by her partner.

This trial starts on Monday:

Last edited:
  • Sad
WC was dismissed from The Met today. Scroll down this Met News link for a link to document outlining the outcome of his accelerated hearing.

Edited for a bit more clarity.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.