Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

From Facebook they are saying he died by suicide and left a note on his instagram. The article says that his girlfriend was seen crying outside the house but I think the DM must have got that wrong as he was dating Lauren Evans who has also died. I have a horrible feeling it could be a murder suicide?

This article says it’s a murder investigation and that the police had prior contact with one of them.
If you read the top article it refers to how neighbours told the media that he had moved into the property approx 16 months ago with his gf and they had since split up. They then refer to his current girlfriend being outside grieving. I’m presuming the victim Lauren Evans was the gf he had moved in with. Whether they were both still living there or one of them had moved out? It’s odd that paramedics were there and then called police after breaking in. Who called the ambulance ? Or where they looking for him as he was due on shift ?

Reactions: 4

Libertine1975

VIP Member
From the last thread Lawyer you Know is covering the case and he said after the latest hearing in effect she keeps this lawyer or she will have to represent herself.

I think she is trying to get them to lie and the delays are ultimately down to her as she keeps complaining about her lawyers, if she hadn't changed so many times she would probably have had her trial by now.

Reactions: 4

Multi-21

VIP Member
I watched the Football Fraudster on Netflix last night (think it was ITV originally) it’s mad what people will do if they think they are doing it for a celebrity even if they’ve only just met them

Reactions: 3

owen2110

Has anyone been following the story of Jay Slater who has gone missing in Teneriefe?
It looks like it's a bit more complicated than him simply going missing walking back in the early hours from a party .
There's a thread on this case now if you want to join us. Sorry I'm not sure how to link it 😅

• Heart

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Even if she goes to prison for a short sentence, she will still make a living from it when she is released.

I find it really sad how short-sighted these people are with regards to throwing away theirs and their families dignity and respect, as well as the prospect of any decent future employment, for the sake of a quick buck. She might be making a reasonable wage now, but the work won't last. As the industry becomes more and more saturated with people willing to degrade thememselves for cash, the rates they can get away with charging will fall rapidly.

If she'd worked as a prison officer and climbed the ladder to management level, she could've had a guaranteed decent enough wage for the rest of her life. Her family and friends would've respected her.

I can't help but feel sorry for people who do Only Fans and that kind of "work". I cannot imagine having so little respect for myself, and those I love.
For some people money is everything. I think it really is a simple as that.

Hedylamar

Finally, some sort of resolution. I'm at a loss as to why these inquiries take so long but at least we've got an answer now. Really hope it helps the families of the girls to heal... a tragic accident no one could have helped. Very sad all around.
They would take a fair while I imagine because different agencies are involved. I can't imagine what they're all going through

Multi-21

VIP Member
I read this earlier. I wondered if they’d been out for the day and each thought the other had taken the baby to bed which was why they didn’t realise the baby was in the car. I’m not sure on why the other relative found them

• Wow

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I remember that, I heard a rumour the dad killed himself, don't know how true that is though
Gosh, that would be awful. Hope it's not true. I remember there was a lot of people defending him on forums at the time, apparently "baby brain" is a thing and forgetting your baby is not so uncommon? I'm not sure I quite believe that myself but it was just the most tragic of accidents so I can't judge the man.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Do I want to know what 🍍👀 on their bio means?
I asked Google Gemini for you :D

what does pineapple and eyes emojis mean
edit
Show drafts

volume_up

🚀

The meaning of the pineapple and eyes emojis together can depend on the context, but here are two main possibilities:
  • Suggestive: The pineapple emoji can be used as a euphemism for swinging, or an open relationship/marriage. In this case, the eyes emoji could add to the suggestiveness, implying "looking" for partners.
  • Less likely: It could be a more lighthearted way to say "looking for" something related to pineapples, like maybe searching for a pineapple recipe or looking forward to a tropical vacation.
Without more context, the suggestive meaning is more likely. If you're unsure about the intent, it's best to ask the person who sent it for clarification.

VielleFemme

Yes I have been noticing them. Im sorry you guys are so scared. I saw the attempted knife attack in London didn't get hardly any press.
Thank you so much. Yes, the knife attack itself (which was openly antisemitic, he was shouting racist abuse, and only foiled by the shop staff literally fending him off with shopping trolleys etc.) got barely any press, and then the court case, when he was convicted and let off with a suspended sentence it got no reporting at all other than a couple of Jewish papers.

He lives on the road where he carried out the attack - I can't imagine what it must be like for those shop workers and other neighbours knowing he is right there. (For those who don't know, Golders Green is one of the most Jewish areas in London.)
---
I don’t doubt it - I’ve seen the most horrific things posted online about Jews. It seems like 7th October was carte blanche for people to be antisemitic without any pushback. All they have to say is ‘I’m being anti Zionist not antisemitic’ and it’s accepted. There could be a whole thread dedicated to violence against Jewish people and some bright spark will come on and stutter ‘what about…..?’
I would say it’s ridiculous that a supposedly peace loving festival that’s ethos is to support togetherness such as Glastonbury didn’t mention the slaughter of the innocents at Nova. But then again Glastonbury jumped the shark many years ago.
I hope the girl gets as much support as she needs and healing but reading the dismissal of sexual assault against Jewish women and girls I would think that it might be hard to come by for her sadly.
Wishing your daughter safety in these times x
Thank you so much for every word of this. It means a lot. I don't go anywhere near most threads/discussions supposedly about 'Israel/Palestine' (not only on Tattle, but anywhere) because a huge amount of the stuff posted is just the most blatant old-style Jew-hatred. You are absolutely right about Glastonbury and Nova. xx

wibble

VIP Member
Proctor is an utter horror. It felt weird hearing def lawyer using the C bomb.
I heard it is a mainly female jury.
Which may explain why Jackson was pushing so hard on the "looking for nudes", and Proctor objectifying Karen Read.
But yes the strategically placed C-bomb was rather startling.

JDoody

I'm finding the cow story so distressing I'm going to have to take a break. It's everywhere, in increasingly graphic detail, and while it's important to bring these bastards to account I don't need this in my head just now.

Does anyone else find true crime gets a bit much to handle sometimes?
I have managed to avoid reading all the gritty details, nor have I watched any videos. It's not difficult. :unsure:

• Heart

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Gosh, that would be awful. Hope it's not true. I remember there was a lot of people defending him on forums at the time, apparently "baby brain" is a thing and forgetting your baby is not so uncommon? I'm not sure I quite believe that myself but it was just the most tragic of accidents so I can't judge the man.
it's more common than you'd think. There is some psychology around doing routine things so often that we do it almost absent mindedly, we don't even realize we're doing it.
I think this might be him actually I did some digging. Hopefully it is and he is still alive

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Are you saying you don't believe the story on the basis that the people on the boat would have intervened? A woman was raped at 8am on a train on the London underground in front of other passengers, who all did nothing.
It's probably because the story, as told by the Daily Mail, makes no sense at all. I clicked into its Italian 'source', linked to in the second para, and there is no mention of rape.

• Angry

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Jury is back in the Karen read trial.
---
Karen Read jury still hung.
---
Karen Read jury have been told to reach a decision by the judge and sent out again.
---
Apparently one the jurors - who according to some is the hold out - was crying
Good grief, how did we ever manage in the past? I struggle with this thing where people are just emotionally incontient all over the place now. Not saying we should be robots, and we've seen what going too far the other way and not being socially able to express emotion can do to people but it's a joke now.

As far as Karen Read goes, I totally believe she's innocent and will be disgusted if it's a guilty verdict. I'm expecting one though :(

Lalla

VIP Member
Yes I've read before pineapple is code for swingers - I'm guessing that's replaced pampas grass (or there's just no emojis for that 😂😂)

Reading that article reminded me what's happened with Daniel Khalife, did we ever get to the bottom of whether he is some dangerous terrorist or just a Walter Mitty type?

PaddyDomino

Interview with Barnaby Webber's mother. She talks about the letter that the Calocane family have written, she says that Ian Coates' son and the Kumars have read it, and the Calocanes blame the authorities and don't take any responsibility.

There might be something that caused it that showed up in tests after the fact I suppose, eg a brain tumour or other brain damage? Something that makes it very likely she did have a fit that she didn’t know about before.
Quoting myself like an idiot but another option is she had more after that were seen etc. The balance of probability there would be that she’d had one behind the wheel, it would be a vanishingly small chance that she claimed to have had one behind the wheel for the first time and then had one spontaneously in hospital or at the scene etc.