Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Vile witch. If roles were reversed a man would have gone to prison.
I wonder if they went easy on her because she has 6 kids? (Poor kids)
But yes she should be in jail!!

Reactions: 11

Another story. 35 year old Brit kills Russian wrong un for comments to his 15 year old daughter. In the article his 28 year old wife says "our daughter". I am sure the mother who gave birth would have something to say UNLESS she IS the mother....If that's the case the murdering Brit would have been with a 13 year old when he was 20, therefore he killed one of his own.

Reactions: 5

Vile witch. If roles were reversed a man would have gone to prison.
Hmmm....

" In mitigation, defence counsel Jade Tufail said Rigby had been diagnosed with PTSD due to an undisclosed 'trauma' she suffered in her childhood."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they went easy on her because she has 6 kids? (Poor kids)
But yes she should be in jail!!
I think sometimes people have kids to get out off things, the article stated she wanted to get pregnant by him. Oh you can't send me to prison I need to look after my kids. You weren't thinking of them when you committed crimes against your partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think sometimes people have kids to get out off things, the article stated she wanted to get pregnant by him. Oh you can't send me to prison I need to look after my kids. You weren't thinking of them when you committed crimes against your partner.
It's an old common law principle that you cannot punish the child.

Reactions: 1
That's awful
It's dreadful - but I can't understand why he was so worried whether the firm's insurance would cover the theft.. Surely businesses of this nature make sure they are properly insured? I don't know what type of business it was - it may have been a franchise for all I know, but it is very sad that a young man has seen no other way to cope with this horrible experience except this one.

Maybe the shock of the theft stuff him from thinking clearly. Poor lad, and his poor mother. She must be distraught.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's dreadful - but I can't understand why he was so worried whether the firm's insurance would cover the theft.. Surely businesses of this nature make sure they are properly insured? I don't know what type of business it was - it may have been a franchise for all I know, but it is very sad that a young man has seen no other way to cope with this horrible experience except this one.

Maybe the shock of the theft stuff him from thinking clearly. Poor lad, and his poor mother. She must be distraught.
It was so soon after the event I would imagine he wasn’t thinking straight at all and his anxiety, adrenaline, etc were all spiked. I do wonder what support he was offered by the authorities because it was quite violent from the CCTV stills I’ve seen.

Reactions: 13

The company is called 247 Kettles Ltd (🤷‍♂️) and they appear to operate mainly from an instagram page and out of serviced offices, it's all slightly murky. £2.8m of watches were taken. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the insurance wasn't up to it, and the poor guy thought he would be held personally responsible.

We also don't know what the two thugs said to him while they were robbing him, could well have come with threats or menaces about the future.

Hopefully the police are going to take it a bit more seriously than they appear to be at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It was so soon after the event I would imagine he wasn’t thinking straight at all and his anxiety, adrenaline, etc were all spiked. I do wonder what support he was offered by the authorities because it was quite violent from the CCTV stills I’ve seen.
Yes - it looked a terrifying experience. He could well have been in a state of shock and unable to think rationally.

I hope they catch the thieves - to my mind this is manslaughter. This man wouldn't have died if it hadn't been for their actions.

I saw the cctv on twitter this morning, looked horrendous what they did. Holding him by the neck and could have been threatening him. He was probably in such a state of shock and really suffering and thought suicide was the best way out. Being robbed must be terrifying and I couldn't imagine what he went through.

• Sad
  • Heart
The company is called 247 Kettles Ltd (🤷‍♂️) and they appear to operate mainly from an instagram page and out of serviced offices, it's all slightly murky.
Looks a bit dodgy online - the use of emojis and the fact they don’t have a stand alone store would make me think scam straight away but they are listed on companies house so it seems a legitimate?

Reactions: 4
If they get caught, they could end up being charge with more than robbery.

Reactions: 5
If they get caught, they could end up being charge with more than robbery.
Hope it's manslaughter at least. In America if you cause someone's death by committing a crime you get felony murder, should have the same here. I hope they are caught soon (the cctv is quite clear if you knew them) and held accountable.

Reactions: 7
The robbery case is dreadful. I don't think I've ever heard of someone killing themselves right after something like that before.

• Sad
The robbery case is dreadful. I don't think I've ever heard of someone killing themselves right after something like that before.
I can't believe there is stock of such high value in easy reach of what looks like a car boot sale table. He has been badly let down by the company to be exposed like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.