Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
So what happened in the Bournemouth case? The police have asked people to stop speculating but that never works and I haven’t heard any anyway!

Reactions: 3
I see lawtube is all of flutter following Nick Rekeita's arrest for drug possession.
I've never liked him but I was shocked to see the deterioration in him and catch up on what tf he's been doing.

Watching his 'friends' grift off the story is interesting. Confirms why none of them ever turn up in my suggestions.

I wonder what happened here.
I wondered of he was a child of one of the women who'd been adopted. That theory might be a bit crime drama of me though because there's no real reason to think that. He was probably unknown to them. Maybe it was a mugging that went wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't access this video even though I am not normally ever age restricted by Youtube. What is it, please?
---
So what happened in the Bournemouth case? The police have asked people to stop speculating but that never works and I haven’t heard any anyway!
I've noticed police often do that when it turns out the victim and attacker knew each other in some way, especially if the attacker turns out to be a close blood relative.

I do find it a bit ridiculous that police will ask the public for help with witness accounts in one breathe and then in the next demand nobody speculates. I don't see how you can have one without the other.

Reactions: 13
Her last Facebook post might be a clue. She said she is 'on lifts all weekend for 7s'

7s is the Bournemouth 7s Festival. Maybe the boy was down there for that.
Maybe it was her wife that was the other person injured. It's horrible isn't it, that people can just be living their lives and then are suddenly no longer here.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've noticed police often do that when it turns out the victim and attacker knew each other in some way, especially if the attacker turns out to be a close blood relative.

I do find it a bit ridiculous that police will ask the public for help with witness accounts in one breathe and then in the next demand nobody speculates. I don't see how you can have one without the other.
Same, I’ve noticed they say that when they know exactly who has done whatever it is and exactly why they’ve done it.

Reactions: 5
I live quite local and I find it a little strange for people to be on the beach at that time of night. Friday wasn’t particularly that hot and imagine patrols were being done with it being a bank holiday weekend and anti social behaviour. I have seen photos of blood on the sand, I would think it would be pretty dark walking along the beach at that time. I haven’t seen anything speculation online so have no idea what happened.

Reactions: 8
I live quite local and I find it a little strange for people to be on the beach at that time of night. Friday wasn’t particularly that hot and imagine patrols were being done with it being a bank holiday weekend and anti social behaviour. I have seen photos of blood on the sand, I would think it would be pretty dark walking along the beach at that time. I haven’t seen anything speculation online so have no idea what happened.
Was the 7s festival that's been mentioned close?

I had no idea there was a festival, I’ve just googled it and the festival is more near Bournemouth airport which isn’t close to the beach at all 8.7 miles away
That's ages away! Interesting.

I hope you're feeling OK given you live nearby. In the late 90's there was a murder in my town (murder of a young woman by a stranger) and it really unsettled me for ages.

Reactions: 4
That's ages away! Interesting.

I hope you're feeling OK given you live nearby. In the late 90's there was a murder in my town (murder of a young woman by a stranger) and it really unsettled me for ages.
tbh this is getting a regular thing in the Bournemouth area. Obviously I feel awful for the person & family etc and not blaming anyone but I certainly wouldn’t be at the beach that time of night. There has been quite a few sexual assaults around the area the last few years most locals know to stay away from the area. Thank you tho
---
Just to add this comes after an 18 year old was murdered in Bournemouth town centre last year and the Simon Shotton case (both recent trials) plus a 15 year old SA last summer and a number of other SA recently around the beaches.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
tbh this is getting a regular thing in the Bournemouth area. Obviously I feel awful for the person & family etc and not blaming anyone but I certainly wouldn’t be at the beach that time of night. There has been quite a few sexual assaults around the area the last few years most locals know to stay away from the area. Thank you tho
That's awful. I had no idea Bournemouth had become like that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.